9 Rabbitohs
10 Panthers
11 Dragons
12 Knights
13 West tigers
14 Bulldogs
15 Warriors
16 Titans

Roosters again... hope the storm finish below the 8, then we’ll really see what cam Smith is made of

1. Roosters
2. Raiders
3. Broncos
4. Souths
5. Storm
6. Sharks
7. Manly
8. Eels

9. Dragons
10. Knights
11. Cowboys
12. Panthers
13. Bulldogs
14. West Tigers
15. Warriors
16. Titans

This is how I see it. Melbourne will drop off the pace as Smith proves he's played on too long much like Thurston did, but they will still be a force just for the shit they get away with i.e Wrestlemania. Souths are gonna stay competitive as they've recruited pretty well to replace their losses, so Buzz is an idiot for thinking they will miss the 8. Sounds more like the fantasies of a Sharks fan to me.

He's got the Cows too high IMO. Holmes isn't going to be that sort of miracle worker, and I have a hunch we might begin to see JT2 and Morgan run out of puff next year. We saw signs of it in 2019. They will need a Dally M quality year from 1 of those 3 to go from 14th to 5th in the space of one off season.

Another shocker of a year in the gun for the Titans, sadly. They are in for a lot more mountain climbing yet, especially if Taylor continues to disappoint. They absolutely must recruit well and recruit smart over the course of the next 12 months to give their waning fans a bit of hope for 2021.

Last edited:
I think the Broncs are possibly overrated because as potentially good as the spine could be, they will need time to dwell. They could finish anywhere from 2nd-9th is my feeling.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.