Cam Smith sooking his way out of the game

Same could be said about yourself and the Wayne love @broncsgoat

That’s the joke
[automerge]1571301958[/automerge]
Says the fuckwit with glory glory...why does being mature mean you 'love' someone. What, are you 10?
It’s called irony.

Last edited:
Righto I'll have to pay more attention

How about GOAT?

Lockyer was better

Locky won best player in the world, in 2 different positions, and did it all with class and without cheating

Smith can claim the best hooker the game has ever seen, but I'll never agree that he is the best footballer of all time

Lockyer was better

Locky won best player in the world, in 2 different positions, and did it all with class and without cheating

Smith can claim the best hooker the game has ever seen, but I'll never agree that he is the best footballer of all time
GOAT was reference to best ever hooker.

People are entitled to be dirty at him for withdrawing so close to a new series and seemingly as a huge shock to the Coach and all involved. I'm dirty about that as well just to be clear.

But to call him a coward, or to imply that it in any way denigrates what he has done in a Maroons jersey is just insane. It may to some extent change the way I feel about his legacy, but it doesn't change what he has fairly and squarely achieved.

The facts remain that he's probably the greatest Maroon of the lot in terms of what he's achieved. Would he be my personal favourite when I weigh him up against guys like Locky or JT? No, probably not, but that doesn't change the fact that on the field he was an absolutely critical piece of the greatest State of Origin side of all time and in his own right he could be probably be called the greatest Origin player of them all.

Last edited:
Wally still reigns as king in the Origin arena, and probably always will.
Yep, I have no problem with that. In fact I'm quite inclined to agree.

When it comes to success and achievements at Origin level though, the record books will probably say it should be Smith. Just goes to show that numbers aren't everything though.

‘Twas never in doubt. He won’t leave money on or under any table when it is there to be had.

I doubt anyone breaks his appearance record. You're gonna have to play 17-18 seasons almost without missing a game which is insane.

Surely it's his last though and hopefully we send him out a loser when we play.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.