Cameron Munster

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
He exceeded my expectations tonight and had a blinder.

Has he overtaken Milford in the pecking order and secured the 6 jersey for next series?

Can't drop Gunster after that. That was superb.

Unbelievable performance from a bloke playing his first Origin, and in a decider as well!

I am seriously impressed.

The only way milf gets the 6 over Munster after that is if Munster retires.

Definite candidate for best debut ever

@Super Freak Just write us off for the title right now Motherfucker. Every time you say we lose we end up smashing some poor bastard into submission like a bitch. Just write off the Broncs year now.

Probably the best debut I've seen. Is he as effective without his teammates around him though? That's the question. His place in the team will depend a little on whether Cronk goes around again.

Milf will be 6 and Munster 1. Morgan at centre.
I like it, but will he be as good once Smith, Cronk and Slater retire? Can't go past the combination they have, as it makes a huge difference!
Regardless, tonight's performance was one for the ages, and he has rightfully earned a whole lot of credit.

Could see Milf at fullback with Munster at 6 as well. And if GI doesn't come back, Morgan will do just fine at centre too!
Despite how much I despise him, DCE could partner any of them if he keeps playing at the current level this and next season, otherwise I hope Taylor takes it to the next level and presents his candidacy.

P.S. I won't make myself popular with this opinion, but Boyd's spot in any scenario, should be wing imo.

I like it, but will he be as good once Smith, Cronk and Slater retire? Can't go past the combination they have, as it makes a huge difference!
Regardless, tonight's performance was one for the ages, and he has rightfully earned a whole lot of credit.

Could see Milf at fullback with Munster at 6 as well. And if GI doesn't come back, Morgan will do just fine at centre too!
Despite how much I despise him, DCE could partner any of them if he keeps playing at the current level this and next season, otherwise I hope Taylor takes it to the next level and presents his candidacy.

P.S. I won't make myself popular with this opinion, but Boyd's spot in any scenario, should be wing imo.

Looks like it might be next year.

I wanted Munster in from game 1, he is too good to not be in the side somewhere.

He was definitely playing better than Milf. He is a gun and so confident. Plays direct. DCE would be a better replacement for Cronk though.

He is best on ground last night- after the game too.

$5000 Storm/Bunn got him for when he was the Capras fullback! He is just a great footballer. He picks options and he understands football. Still plenty of rough edges and off the field he still needs a bit of guidance.

ISC Rookie of the year in 2013, Capras Under 18 player of the year the year before- no one wanted him.

That try v Bears, intercept and run is the greatest ISC try.

Last edited:
no one wanted him.

For real? Then what the heck is wrong with Broncos talent scouts and recruitment?? Anyone who knows anything about football could see this kid had a massive future.

Probably the best debut I've seen. Is he as effective without his teammates around him though? That's the question. His place in the team will depend a little on whether Cronk goes around again.

I'm of the same thought. He played brilliantly, no doubt about it, but every time he had the ball he had Slater buzzing beside him. Slater jinks and weaves constantly, even before he has the ball, and makes the defence so nervous that Munster is afforded a lot of room (kind of like how Guerra looked untouchable in his first few games because Inglis was taking the heat off of him).

Of course, there's no reason to suggest Slater won't be there, or whoever plays fullback can't do the same job (or even Inglis at centre if that's where he plays when he returns).

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.