Cameron Smith to retire from Rep Footy - Immediately

Think he knew the writing was on the wall for the dynasty. Making sure he goes out a winner.

I guess that means we'll be without Macca through Origin? It has to be him right? Friend and Granville are playing woefully.

I smell a rat. Why not go out with the pomp and ceremony that goes along with actually playing the series. Particularly as game 1 is in Melbourne. Surely he is announcing retirement for the end of this series?

Is he carrying injuries?
Is there something more?
Very weird.

Well that's a complete shock. I seriously wasn't expecting him to call it quits this close to origin.

I guess Macca is going to love it since he's going to be the 9 now, and it could be good for us, since Macca will get to play in an elite team and the confidence and decision making might really help him back in club land.

So who's captain then?

I smell a rat. Why not go out with the pomp and ceremony that goes along with actually playing the series. Particularly as game 1 is in Melbourne. Surely he is announcing retirement for the end of this series?

Is he carrying injuries?
Is there something more?
Very weird.
It's simple. He has no faith in himself to do the job without Cronk and Thurston. The Melbourne Storm big 3 are a myth when not carrying each other.

Actually i wouldn't be surprised to see Scott get the captaincy for this year and then they'll choose a more long term captain next year.

This year will be the first year that the Brisbane Broncos will have no players in the Queensland Origin tea.. Oh

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.