Captain Glenn, for sure

He is a such a fucking poser, imagine making him a captain.....it’s like promoting someone just because they’ve been there for ages not because they can actually do the job!
He should move into government or a high-level corporate job. He'd be a natural

If we get rid of Glenn who is going to make his 36 tackles per game. If we get rid of Turpin who in the squad is going to make his 44 to 50 tackles per game. Carrigan normally would but he’s in rehab. Previously we had Gillett and Parker do this. Sua won’t do this but Capewell will. Lodge does between 20 and 30 same with Haas. There must be another Gillett or Parker out there in the local comp who loves to tackle with great effect. Our inability to defend our mistakes is killing us. So how about we find people to strengthen this area. Our attack is fine when we get the ball. Even if we have to pay overs to bring in some tackling machines. At present we have no one in the backline who can reliably make a tackle when the heat is on. Maybe mead. Until this is addressed we keep losing. The opportunity cost of giving Turpin and Glenn the flick is a whole lot more pain. End of rant for today.

I’m reluctant to pile onto players for having a life outside of the game but I just think this is taking the piss. The post before the one I shared had him posing with a black eye with a hashtag #reality like a poor me I got a boo boo playing footy and then he’s posing in front of a new car he probably got for free.

that’s not reality **** you’re living in a fantasy
It actually said ‘beauty’ so I cooked this a little bit.

still a flog move

Yeah those Luais, To’os, Kikaus, Bromwichs, Hugheses, Kaufusis, Crichtons, Fisher-Harrises, Olams, etc are just destroying those grand finals teams from last year.
I notice you didn't name any of either sides most dominant players. Wonder why that is?

Yeah cos Luai, Korisau, B.Smith and Hughes are just total bystanders.
I know you're super keen to prove your point, but you're kinda proving mine.

You haven't named a single bloke that is a leader and owns a side.

I know you're super keen to prove your point, but you're kinda proving mine.

You haven't named a single bloke that is a leader and owns a side.
The entire league is bereft of true leaders. The days of the smith, thurstons and Lockyers are behind us.

the entire game is fucked. The ***** who play it are fucked. The ***** who run it are fucked. It’s all fucked

The entire league is bereft of true leaders. The days of the smith, thurstons and Lockyers are behind us.

the entire game is fucked. The ***** who play it are fucked. The ***** who run it are fucked. It’s all fucked

We're entering the realm of the Australian cricket team post-2008.

Should this post not be moved to the positivity thread?

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.