Captain "One More Set" thinks the team doesn't talk enough

i loathe him almost as much as boyd, show pony pea heart instagram fuckwit #churrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr #dripocrite

I wouldn't go that far, but he is absolutely a showpony and an "accidental captain" who is very out of his depth both as a leader and an on field performer.

Boyd's insipid performances, refusal to retire and very public thumbing of his nose at the fans calling him out on it was straight up insidious. He basically said and did everything except come right out and say "I'm in it for the money, blow me."

i loathe him almost as much as boyd, show pony pea heart instagram fuckwit #churrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr #dripocrite

It was only two years ago that Glenn was the heart-and-soul of the team - Mr Dependable. Would always make metres, and would never miss a tackle.

Last year, the COVD restrictions meant that players such as Glenn were banned from seeing his children and wife (he revealed this in an interview).

Combine this with all the match fix refereeing against the club - one can understand how this has eaten into his psyche. I feel sorry for him - the victim of a controlled demolition of the team he is supposed to be captaining.

Glenn, Kahu and Ponga are all worry far too much about their social media profiles and far too little about being good footy players.

The sooner this 'captain' is out of the team, the better for everyone.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.