NEWS Carrigan: how low can we go?

PC has not been made Captain permanently, but they way some of you are carrying on, it is like this has happened.
He has been identified as a leader and future Captain, and by all reports rightfully so, and it is excellent for his long term development to be named Captain for a game here and there when the actual Captain is not available.
Identifying and developing your talent for long term success, how dare they?

I'd imagine Carrigan will be the captain while on the field but when he comes off after 25 minutes or so, Croft will take charge.

We'll know more once Sutton and Badger will want to have a chat.

He won't be at the Broncos after this contract. Wish it was possible, but simple Maths doesn't fit him in the cap. Already 5 forwards on big big money. He's superfluous to their needs. Would love to see him offered a good contract at GC. .
I highly doubt the club would be viewing him as a long term captain if they weren’t planning for him being around in the future

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncoFan94
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.