Carrigan to captain in trial against Titans

berrigan

berrigan

NYC Player
Dec 12, 2019
"Brisbane reward 'emerging leader' Carrigan with captaincy." -Nrl.com

The school teacher in Seibold strikes again...

"I am really big on the non-talent areas required in this game and he is exceptional in those. I'm sure he will keep the 13 jersey."

Yeah, he definitely has a lot of non-talent areas on the field, so that makes perfect sense.

The Broncos were looking positive coming into 2020 with super talents and leaders like Glenn and Lodge up for the job, and now Carrigan, a possible future prospect, only if we were to lose any of the star studded forward pack miles ahead of him, has JUST scraped into the 17, due to injury, is now captaining.

Slim pickins' for leadership in Brisbane then.

... Maybe he's playing a hell of a lot better than last year, can only hope.

"I am really big on the non-talent areas required in this game and he is exceptional in those. I'm sure he will keep the 13 jersey."

Yeah, he definitely has a lot of non-talent areas on the field, so that makes perfect sense.

The Broncos were looking positive coming into 2020 with super talents and leaders like Glenn and Lodge up for the job, and now Carrigan, a possible future prospect, only if we were to lose any of the star studded forward pack miles ahead of him, has JUST scraped into the 17, due to injury, is now captaining.

You understand what he means by non-talent areas don't you?

If you didn’t see this coming you haven’t been paying attention. He’s had captaincy material written all over him since day one. Just needs to cement his position in the starting side. I think he did that in the last trial.

Count me on team Carrigan.

Probably not...
Things like attitude, work ethic, commitment, the one percenters....
[automerge]1582784059[/automerge]
Which eye though? The man would be in complete Nirvana right now.
Has anybody checked to make sure he is ok and not in some sort of joyous spasm on the floor somewhere

Last edited:
Wolfie has a tear in the eye right at this moment.

he's a bit busy for that

1kjig0

Things like attitude, work ethic, commitment, the one percenters....
[automerge]1582784059[/automerge]
Of course, but given the OP's comments, I doubt he understands that. Especially when he talks about "super talented" guys like... Alex Glenn and Matthew Lodge.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Robboi_321
  • Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • Locky24
  • kwomo
  • NYCDB
  • scobie
  • spanky
  • Tristan1990
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.