CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on where potentially wasting our once a decade 'not guilty' verdict on Levi who wasn't even facing a suspension.

p.s. he actually got charged for the way he ran the ball ... when the **** was the last time anyone got charged for that FMD
JWH and Klemmer should have permanent suspensions if they're going to report runs.

From NRL.com

"Waerea-Hargreaves avoided a one-game suspension for a dangerous contact charge after pleading not guilty to the charge at the judiciary.

Manly hooker Danny Levi was also successful in challenging a fine at the judiciary for the same offence."

No wonder he got off, they forgot he plays for us.

From NRL.com

"Waerea-Hargreaves avoided a one-game suspension for a dangerous contact charge after pleading not guilty to the charge at the judiciary.

Manly hooker Danny Levi was also successful in challenging a fine at the judiciary for the same offence."

No wonder he got off, they forgot he plays for us.

They didn't want the appearance of favouritism.

That Palasia charge, **** me dead. It's things like this that are going to destroy the code, and demonstrate clearly that V'landal and Annersley have zero idea about what they're doing.
Where is the charge for the fucking bunker after last night is what I want to know.

They got the result they want so bonuses all round for the bunker
I just saw a replay of it on nine and bloody hell they were holding him back even longer then I thought, I don't know how anyone can claim it didn't have an impact on the try being awarded.

Why is Flegler out till Rd 23 (according to thread title)??

I thought he copped a suspension but surely not severe enough that he's missing 3-4 weeks...

I thought he copped a suspension but surely not severe enough that he's missing 3-4 weeks...

Under Vlandys Regime, anything is possible, especially because Kent and his cronies cried about it so much, that normally adds weighting.

Flegleritis

Under Vlandys Regime, anything is possible, especially because Kent and his cronies cried about it so much, that normally adds weighting.
Flegleritis
NRL.com cocked it. I started out with Rnd 22, but then saw they had 23, so changed it to that, then they changed it back to 22. He's due back this week.

Piakura should also be available.

He isn't, he's back this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • BroncosMan
  • Organix
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.