CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep saying it but the silence from the club regarding the bullshit we are put through is shitting on the fans at this point. We just want a fair game but we don't have the voice they do and they're just allowing it to continue. Why? Because we are lucky the N(sw)RL allows us into their competition? **** that, they're lucky to have us. It's at the point where walking off the field is the only option. The players/staff etc. not caring makes it seem like they want the club to fail and makes those conspiracy theories seem valid.

How has there been no reaction from the club?
Another newscorp sponsored smother for V’landys, nrl360 barely mentioned it too.

Annersley doesn't have to explain anything anymore. Coaches or players can't complain about refereeing. The media is bought and paid for and won't ask hard questions.

We are now in a place where refereeing is completely unaccountable. When was the last time a ref was demoted or sacked?

Can't remember when.

And to make matters worse - the on-ground referee no longer runs the game - the faceless man in the appropriately named "Bunker" does, and probably whoever is constantly talking to the ref through his ear piece telling him when to award six-agains.

Wherever you have UNACCOUNTABILITY you have corruption.

I know you're slightly further down the Conspiracy road than I am, but I've been calling out the absolute control over games the video ref has, and how that one person gets to manipulate games quietly in a bunker with zero scrutiny.

Hetherington was the bunker's call, absolutely no doubt. But there were more in our game that triggered me. There was one occasion where just as the opposition played the ball, the ref yelled out "Payne, offside, 6 again". We hadn't even started getting off our line, were not even close to the opposition yet, and there was certainly no warning of any sort that the opposition gets. Just 6-again. When the next play broke down, Payne questioned the ref on it and you could hear in the microphone "it was just your side, not necessarily you". So was Haas off-side? He's easy enough to identify if he was. So why was the ref so ambiguous? I'll tell you why - I fucking guarantee the video ref called it - "left side is off-side, call a 6-again". The on-field ref quickly calls out the first person he sees on that side in order to justify the call, even though Haas was never actually off-side. I also guarantee the same calls happen throughout the game, but we never hear it - video ref will say that we're creeping up, pull the 10 metres back to compensate (which is why we get so many 12 - 13 metre "10"s), while the opposition leaves early with nothing said.

The game is fucking rigged.

I know you're slightly further down the Conspiracy road than I am, but I've been calling out the absolute control over games the video ref has, and how that one person gets to manipulate games quietly in a bunker with zero scrutiny.

Hetherington was the bunker's call, absolutely no doubt. But there were more in our game that triggered me. There was one occasion where just as the opposition played the ball, the ref yelled out "Payne, offside, 6 again". We hadn't even started getting off our line, were not even close to the opposition yet, and there was certainly no warning of any sort that the opposition gets. Just 6-again. When the next play broke down, Payne questioned the ref on it and you could hear in the microphone "it was just your side, not necessarily you". So was Haas off-side? He's easy enough to identify if he was. So why was the ref so ambiguous? I'll tell you why - I fucking guarantee the video ref called it - "left side is off-side, call a 6-again". The on-field ref quickly calls out the first person he sees on that side in order to justify the call, even though Haas was never actually off-side. I also guarantee the same calls happen throughout the game, but we never hear it - video ref will say that we're creeping up, pull the 10 metres back to compensate (which is why we get so many 12 - 13 metre "10"s), while the opposition leaves early with nothing said.

The game is fucking rigged.

If it was just the referring that would be one thing.

But add to that the bogus suspensions (Haas, Pangai and Staggs - all star players), inexplicable selections (continuing with Boyd, Milford), losing so many young star players but signing none (don't rate Reynolds), signing a rookie coach to five years, and the focused and constant attacks from the media ... and not one board member being asked to leave.

Let's break down how the term "conspiracy theory" is used today. Basically anything idea or concept that isn't supported by the corrupt, lying mainstream media.

I am definitely down the conspiracy road. I started telling friends who don't go for the Bronx but will watch footy with me, and they notice it now too.

The NRL wants us to fail.

Walters should be charged with impersonating a coach.

I wonder if the judiciary realize he's about to sign elsewhere so he should probably get off
Announce he is signing for the Rorters and the suspension will become a fine

202649175 2654987731460126 6295945691472756246 n

Hunt was failing at the Broncos and was a broken man. He did the best thing. He's recovered quite well. It's sensational for him to be so well paid. Normally broken players don't attract huge money.
Seeing you didn’t preface this with “I believe” or “in my opinion”; one can only assume Ben told you this himself, verbatim?

Seeing you didn’t preface this with “I believe” or “in my opinion”; one can only assume Ben told you this himself, verbatim?
No, he didn't say it 'word for word'. Took you that long to find one. Living rent free in your head.

No, he didn't say it 'word for word'. Took you that long to find one. Living rent free in your head.
Not at all. Simply holding you accountable to your own standards - which you’ve proven you’re not a fan of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Mustafur
  • jd87
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.