CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I live rent free in your million dollar apartment ?
Actually, it's super close to completion. Should have access within 10 days. Just before the end of the month. I know most won't care but for a numpty with a grade 10 average pass mark it feels like a win.

I can just tell from the comments here that a user I have on ignore is dribbling shit again.

Ravalawa gone 4 games.

But you guessed it, the Roosters SST not only avoids a suspension but has effectively been issued a full pardon and an apology for it all as he will even avoid any mention on his record.

Let’s not forget, Hetherington still had to pay a fine for a player falling into him.

Ravalawa gone 4 games.

But you guessed it, the Roosters SST not only avoids a suspension but has effectively been issued a full pardon and an apology for it all as he will even avoid any mention on his record.

Let’s not forget, Hetherington still had to pay a fine for a player falling into him.
According to the NRL they got it wrong with Hetherington.

It wasn't a send off...

...but it was still worthy of a sin-bin.

Ravalawa gone 4 games.

Colour me shocked. Funnily enough, they were reviewing the Robson sin bin over the weekend. Kent sat there and said "That one's just unfortunate, there's nothing he can do there the player is falling so it's just a bad situation" This is the same guy that the other week told Gordie to suck it up about the Hetherington decision and that he needs to lower his target zone. Hypocritical ****.

anyone know if TPJ has actually been suspended. I haven't seen anything about us taking the early guilty or a finding at the judiciary tonight.

the nrl.com casualty ward doesn't have him on it either

We'll get him fixed up (like Bird) for his next club.

Shame. The way he's been messed around with his role I wouldn't be surprised if he's looking for another club after his brief stint here.

Shame. The way he's been messed around with his role I wouldn't be surprised if he's looking for another club after his brief stint here.

He really could have been a good cheap signing if Walters used him correctly.

Unfortunately, that hasn’t been the case. He’s a ball-playing forward and we haven’t been using him that way.

Unfortunately, that hasn’t been the case. He’s a ball-playing forward and we haven’t been using him that way.
He hasn't really been able to get on the field though.

In round 1 Kevvie brought him off the bench and he was excellent in that ball playing role... only for him to do his neck and be on the sidelines for 4 weeks or so

Came back to ISC and was starting prop (Kobe wouldve been lock) and he looked to be having a decent go at it. Think he scored a try and setup another in Souths 50 point win over someone.

When he got back into the team Kevvie definitely underused him for the first few weeks, but he was back playing the ball playing lock vs roosters.

He then got injured again last outing (4 weeks after the roosters game).

I can understand if Kevvie was a bit gun shy throwing him out there given what happened in round 1, only for it to happen again after getting a short run of games.

I'd hope we can re-sign him on a cheap 12 month deal to have a bit of a do over now that he's getting the surgery. I've liked what I've seen when he does get that opportunity to ball play and I think it's a necessary component of a team nowadays.

You seem genuinely shocked? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Browny
  • kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.