CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the middle of the season.. not preseason how are they not conditioned yet?

Just shows their effort so far this year

"OK, so when defending you all know how to move backwards and forwards. Lets try moving sideways today"

Seems like they went too hard with the training and their bodies couldn't adapt. They weren't training hard enough previously under Andrew Kroll most likely.

Exactly this I would wager. Corvo has come in and started whipping their asses and their bodies just weren't prepared for it. Says a lot about the previous setup.

Exactly this I would wager. Corvo has come in and started whipping their asses and their bodies just weren't prepared for it. Says a lot about the previous setup.
I hope he has had them spewing their guts up on the field.
Time to turn these pussies into competitors.

I think it’s all a beat up. It’s 3 guys approaching deep 30s with previous injuries. At least 2 should already be retired, arguably Kelly too.

Yep calf strain is an old man injury

How did they survive Seibold's 110% game speed training sessions?

Maybe Corvo trains at 125% game speed.
Seibold was probably training them at 110% above their normal training... so probably more like 77%... which is probably still miles behind the storm

I think it’s all a beat up. It’s 3 guys approaching deep 30s with previous injuries. At least 2 should already be retired, arguably Kelly too.
I agree.
I thought it was very much a clickbait article when I came across it.

When I was training as a long distance runner from about 13y/o, if I didn’t spew on each run, I wasn’t tackling the hills hard enough.

Do these guys not even know how to train individually?
No they do not. Last year those 8 weeks off were proof that some of the idea of training involved Macca's and netflix. I think that recruiting on over for young talent means they are still to learn how to be a self starter. It took me till i was nearly 30 to even remotely get my shit in order.

Young people need the right motivation, I know for my old job when I returned from holidays and wasn’t at at least 70% of my fitness when I left, god help me. There’s a few things in play there, culture, leadership, programs and last but not least weeding out the weak pricks that don’t poses the necessary intestinal fortitude to hold themselves accountable or at least cop it on the chin and fix their inadequacies when they (you would think) get smoked by the coaches for not being fit enough. if they sook about it **** THEM OFF!

When I was training as a long distance runner from about 13y/o, if I didn’t spew on each run, I wasn’t tackling the hills hard enough.

Do these guys not even know how to train individually?
Haas does

Correct, they were all pre-existing injuries and they went off for treatment. Corvo didn’t even take the session.
Do you think they were under training to begin with? Is the change justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.