CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think they were under training to begin with? Is the change justified?
If I remember correct @1910 was a fan of the Croll promotion when it occurred. Not sure what he thinks or knows of his performance in the role though

If I remember correct @1910 was a fan of the Croll promotion when it occurred. Not sure what he thinks or knows of his performance in the role though

Yeah I was positive about it, promoted from within, been the 2IC since 2018, had the Origin job and was successful at the Cowboys. I didn't have an issue at all.

Yeah I was positive about it, promoted from within, been the 2IC since 2018, had the Origin job and was successful at the Cowboys. I didn't have an issue at all.
Any thoughts on where it may have all gone wrong?

@McHunt, what happened to Flegler ?

Well I'd hope he wasnt moved on for no reason...

Kelly officials are the full time staff members that make sure Albert doesn’t have any more drunken incidents at McDonald’s
This is actually a great idea!

After all, McDonald’s has already fucked one recent Broncos 6.

If only we’d signed on a few Milford officials mid 2016. Think of what could have been…

So do we add Flegler, Gamble, Turpin and Isaako to the suspension list now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.