CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably more that I cant see him letting himself go due to the injury downtime in the same way that a Latrell, Dave Taylor, etc. could over an off season.... so not as much work required to get him back in top shape if he has a bit of extra time off.
Haha that's the thing... Latrell is real fat. I honestly can't believe he's as good as he is and as impactful as he is being that pludgey.

Could you imagine what he could be if he sorted himself out!? He'd have a crazy 8 games a year!

Badel reporting that Flegler & Riki got in a punch up at Mad Monday and Riki had to get stitches afterwards.

Lol.

Badel reporting that Flegler & Riki got in a punch up at Mad Monday and Riki had to get stitches afterwards.

Lol.

Haha if it's true, that's how I'd see it going down.
Flegs looks like he has that crazy gene, and Riki looks like he's not taken a punch before.

Lol.
Flegs looks like he has that crazy gene, and Riki looks like he's not taken a punch before.
Was rumoured last week, but first I've heard the names.

Apparently started as "playful wrestling" but " Flegler took exception to skylarking from Riki as tempers flared. Sources say Riki was left bloodied and required stitches."

Broncos reckon it's all been sorted with hugs and handshakes. No sanctions.

Good stuff. Riki can work Fleg's nuts next time they pack down.

Obviously more to it but deadset surely the club is looking twice at Fleggs. He is believed to be on decent coin but he is turning into Lodge/McGuire 2.0 with spending more time on the sidelines then on the field.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they do start shopping him around. I don’t think it would be the worst thing, especially now that we seem to have released the majority of those not fitting in with the culture that the club is looking to instil. Sure he was good towards the back end of the year but he seems like a penalty magnate and loves spending time on the sidelines.

Riki is a bit of a show-boater though... the red mist must of descended on poor fleg hahah

Jordan’s too pretty to have been in a fight before

Quotes from the lads -

Tom Flegler said: “We were out last Wednesday night and got in a wrestle that went a little wrong and Jordan ended up with a cut on his face. We went our separate ways that night and I gave him a call the next day to sort it out. It was silly and I apologised. We’ve agreed to keep our wrestling sessions to in-season from now on.”

Jordan Riki said: “Tom reached out to me the next day and we spoke about what happened and we are absolutely sweet. I appreciated him being up front and getting in contact and we’re both now looking forward to a bit of a break.”

Far out... required stitches!? Lack of discipline on and off the field from Fleg.

I love having a bit of crazy in the side. You get the sense that having Fleggs, Piakura and Hetherington along the forward lines will make opposition pretty scared to run at any of them in a year or three.

I love having a bit of crazy in the side. You get the sense that having Fleggs, Piakura and Hetherington along the forward lines will make opposition pretty scared to run at any of them in a year or three.
The mongrel is finally coming back.

Webcke, Carroll, Tallis and Thorn were brutal when they needed to be and had the right feel for a game. Hopefully these fellas have started to learn that, the feel back end of this year.

Not a good look but I find it amusing. Enjoy the off season lads

Let the off season begin.

The club really needs to develop a 24 hour driver service to these kids

Where's Kotoni at with his injury ... just reading he's booked to get in the boxing ring for a scrap during the off-season ?? ... I'm sure there's a universe where this makes sense but he's been "given the Broncos blessing" and I am but a mere mortal so it is what it is I guess ...

Where's Kotoni at with his injury ... just reading he's booked to get in the boxing ring for a scrap during the off-season ?? ... I'm sure there's a universe where this makes sense but he's been "given the Broncos blessing" and I am but a mere mortal so it is what it is I guess ...

Carrigan, Cobbo and Staggs were all training together yesterday. In fact that group are here everyday and haven’t stopped yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.