Status
Not open for further replies.
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
OCTOBER 23
Latest updates on fresh injuries and charges in post below.
Please update @McHunt if you have new information.

SUSPENSION
Tom Flegler:
3 weeks remaining
Brendan Piakura: 1 week remaining

INJURED INTO NEXT SEASON
Xavier Willison:
ACL

PRESEASON

TRAINING

LATEST INJURIES

LATEST JUDICIARY

Last edited:

Last edited:
Asiata back next round all good or not life threatening all good?

I think we missed Lodge more than we expected. Someone gave him a 3, which i completely disagree with. Id have had him around 6 or 7. Lodge is filling that Shane Webcke role. The first hit up of the set. He wont make the most metres but it does get us on the front foot.

Should we be concerned that there is no news about Coates yet?

I just read on FB he was right to play next week. Not saying I believe it but I want to...

Thanks go no season ending nerver damage or neck injuries!

Lodge needs a new fitness reigeme to bring his body up to speed with the current game.

Promising news... I'd be inclined to put Lodge in a 2-4 week bracket though, which is more inline with hammy injuries.

They may be precautionary with Asiata as well given it is nerve related... this week off, next week start training and playing with the Tate neck brace.

I feel like Coates probably plays though... might just be straining of the neck muscles and some soreness / stiffness for a few days, but good to go by game day

Going to make the game vs titans difficult from a middles perspective... but it was always going to be given the golden child of the NSWRL will be given every 50/50.

Last edited:
Great news on the injury front but I am also worried because if our medical team hasn't changed, I don't trust those assessments.

Also, I hope those guys didn't go to the hospital up there with the COVID infection, they'll be out 14 days anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.