CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t get on the Teo train tbh. His time has been and gone.
Granted he's done nothing outstanding, but on the whole he's been solid, consistent and has been a bit of badly needed experience for the team. Watching him closely, I'd say his involvement has also progressed with each game he played. he wasn't brought in by Pies to be a Tallis like backrower, he was there purely to lend advice to a very inexperienced pack of struggling forwards.

Granted he's done nothing outstanding, but on the whole he's been solid, consistent and has been a bit of badly needed experience for the team. Watching him closely, I'd say his involvement has also progressed with each game he played. he wasn't brought in by Pies to be a Tallis like backrower, he was there purely to lend advice to a very inexperienced pack of struggling forwards.
He can do a that from training because he is well and truly beyond past NRL. I'm not happy he's injured but I'm happy we'll use that spot on someone who can actually contribute to the team on the field like Bullemor.

Please tell me Farnworth is back this week. My SC depends on it.

Herbie Farnworth is expected to return by Friday's match.

Kotoni Staggs is ahead of schedule. He's training at full speed today, moving freely and might be back early, possibly in four weeks.

Great to see Momirovski got 3 weeks for the hit on Dearden, whats is shit is it was totally let go in game.
Yeh, but it's the other teams that now play them that get the advantage. All we got was a half-back with a ringing in his ears and a bit gun-shy for the rest of the game.

Yeh, but it's the other teams that now play them that get the advantage. All we got was a half-back with a ringing in his ears and a bit gun-shy for the rest of the game.
And then did a quick 20 second HIA to get a free interchange for a couple of our tired forwards.
So here's my suggestion (will never happen): in circumstances like this, where the judiciary is involved, the next time they meet the aggrieved team is awarded a loading penalty twenty yards out in front of the sticks, immediately after the half time whistle is blown. Guaranteed 2 points if kicked, but the option is there to run it for one set. Alternatively, just give them a 2 point start.

So here's my suggestion (will never happen): in circumstances like this, where the judiciary is involved, the next time they meet the aggrieved team is awarded a loading penalty twenty yards out in front of the sticks, immediately after the half time whistle is blown. Guaranteed 2 points if kicked, but the option is there to run it for one set. Alternatively, just give them a 2 point start.
Sounds good in theory, but I just know the fekin Storm will somehow manage to get 2 points as well so I'm a bit hesitant.

Sounds good in theory, but I just know the fekin Storm will somehow manage to get 2 points as well so I'm a bit hesitant.
I'm not advocating challenging every decision retrospectively, but if a player gets cited after the game and is found guilty, then and only then. Might mean carrying the loading for a year, or into the finals, but so be it. Infringement loading works this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncoFan94
  • Broncosgirl
  • Thelmus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Manofoneway
  • K-Style
  • achievedrap
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Locky field goal
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • winslow_wong
  • Big Del
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.