Celebrity Fans

According to the wiki page for the broncs the following celebrities are noted fans of the greatest NRL club around:

Allan Border
Andrew Symonds
Karl Stefanovic
Ken Talbot (obviously)
Pat Rafter
Kevin Rudd
Sally Pearson
Steve Irwin
Terry Price
Sammy Stosur

Couple of those fans have given up supporting the Broncos.

I heard Steve Irwin stopped supporting Brisbane, Something about his heart just not being in it.

Peter Beattie, Susie O'Neil, Andrew Symonds, Kevin Rudd to name a few and also Anyone who works on channel 9.

How do you know? They could sit up there in heaven, donning their Broncos jerseys and yelling obscenities at Phil Gould's ridiculous commentary.

Peter Beattie, Susie O'Neil, Andrew Symonds, Kevin Rudd to name a few and also Anyone who works on channel 9.

Don't confuse sponsor obligations with being supporters. Wally Lewis for one sticks the boot in whenever he can.

Don't confuse sponsor obligations with being supporters. Wally Lewis for one sticks the boot in whenever he can.

He sure does, mind you he is more than happy to jump on the bandwagon when we are gong good.

Ryan Phelan, the host of NRL on Fox is a pretty big fan

How do you know? They could sit up there in heaven, donning their Broncos jerseys and yelling obscenities at Phil Gould's ridiculous commentary.

Sorry Mr Bible.:rash:

you heard some of the NBA Commentators? Phil Gould is nothing compared to the crap some of them dish out. I actually think i might enjoy Phil Gould this season after the NBA season.

you heard some of the NBA Commentators? Phil Gould is nothing compared to the crap some of them dish out. I actually think i might enjoy Phil Gould this season after the NBA season.

Just wait til the all stars game

That's if ESPN even shows it, and the NBA.TV trial will be over by then :(

nah it was an open one for anyone between Chrissy day and 9th of Jan.

Active Now

• Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.