Centenary Test

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Just got my tickets, smack bang in the middle of the Bill O'Reilly Stand. _woohoo_

Wish I was going. I think it'll be a great occasion. Will watch with interest on the idiot box.

Seen that the aussie jerseys are maroon and blue for the test. I think it is to do with the 100yrs season.

Spud said:
Seen that the aussie jerseys are maroon and blue for the test. I think it is to do with the 100yrs season.

Yep. That's the colours they wore in their first international in 1908 I believe.

My team would be (based on who is available this week):

1. Bowen
2. Folou
3. Hodges
4. Gasnier
5. Slater
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Civinoceva
9. Smith
10. Bailey
11. Hindmarsh
12. Gallen
13. Johnson

14. Mason
15. LaFranchi
16. Thaiday
17. Bird

I cringe every time someone mentions Luke Bailey in a rep team (or Jason Ryles for that matter). It' s a worry one dimensional Bailey is so highly rated, says a lot about the lack of quality depth in the front row Australia has at the moment.

Bailey is a very good club prop, but he's got nothing at rep level.

I agree with you Coxy but I couldn't think of anyone else, O'Meley has a long way to come back, I think Kite is poo, Price is injured, Cross is injured, Kafusi has a ways to come back, Mason is a bench player, Webb lol, Ryles lol... can't really think of anyone else.

gUt said:
I agree with you Coxy but I couldn't think of anyone else, O'Meley has a long way to come back, I think Kite is poo, Price is injured, Cross is injured, Kafusi has a ways to come back, Mason is a bench player, Webb lol, Ryles lol... can't really think of anyone else.

Exactly. I wasn't bagging you at all, just an observation. I consider Luke Bailey a great barometer. If he's making rep teams we know the quality of the available front rowers club is poor.

This is going to be a massive Test Match and it will definitely sell out.

I'll be picking up tickets. And I love the special heritage Australian jersey.

If you go to the Bundaberg Rum website there is a special deal where you can get the jersey really cheap. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • jd87
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Lurker
  • phoenix
  • RolledOates
  • barker
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.