OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

At the end of the day we have the long term advantage over the storm of actually being based in the area they are plucking people from.

Shouldn't stop there though, take every last staff member from the Parasites, let's see how their glory hunting fans will take it when they can't make the 8.

Last edited:
Because I’m sick of our club being everyone’s punching bag and not responding to anything. They’re quiet during post match interviews after we get bent over by shit decisions, they’re quiet when other clubs insult them, they’re quiet when the NRL changes rules to **** us over.
Love him or hate him...i will give ricky stuart one thing...he has passion for his club....10k fine for throwing a water bottle ffs!!! Nothing gets thrown around here cos theyd drop it

Shouldn't stop there though, take every last staff member from the Parasites, let's see how their glory hunting fans will take it when they can't make the 8.
Yeah I wonder what that’s like...

So, you’ve got Tripp saying that Donaghy cannot speak with anyone until January 31st, then you’ve got Dobbo saying that he interviewed very well..?
Wtf is actually going on?
Sounds like Tripp is trying to bring the public into this and make Donaghy and the Bronocs look to be the bad guy, which normally means that he is worried.
Would be a good get if it happens, will just mean the Storm will hate us even more, so I’m all for it.

So, you’ve got Tripp saying that Donaghy cannot speak with anyone until January 31st, then you’ve got Dobbo saying that he interviewed very well..?
Sounds like Tripp is trying to bring the public into this and make Donaghy and the Bronocs look to be the bad guy, which normally means that he is worried.
Would be a good get if it happens, will just mean the Storm will hate us even more, so I’m all for it.
They may actually start beating us

Dobbo has said on Triple M's the Big Breakfast that his information is that it is 100% confirmed that Donaghy will replace Paul White. although likely won't be announced for a few weeks until Melbourne's 2020 campaign is over (probably out of respect for Donaghy, not the Storm)

also says that Melbourne are fuming that they will lose their CEO, who they are desperate to keep, to us

Dobbo has said on Triple M's the Big Breakfast that his information is that it is 100% confirmed that Donaghy will replace Paul White. although likely won't be announced for a few weeks until Melbourne's 2020 campaign is over (probably out of respect for Donaghy, not the Storm)

also says that Melbourne are fuming that they will lose their CEO, who they are desperate to keep, to us

Interesting.
Watch Ikin, Kent and the 360 crew load shit on the Broncos now that Ikin didn't get the job.

Ikin can still be bought into the club in a chairman capacity. Goodness me, no one would do a better job than Morris.

Ikin can still be bought into the club in a chairman capacity. Goodness me, no one would do a better job than Morris.
You really do rate him highly.

I'm not sure Kent could shit on the Broncos more if he tried.
I think it's in reference to 360 basically going soft on the Broncos given Ikin has been in contention.

If Ikin is out of contention then it would be expected they will resume normal transmission and start sinking the boot in again.

It will be interesting to see how they try and spin the Broncos targeting a top top CEO with proven success in the NRL as a negative.

I assume they will piggy back on Tripp's comments and mention that it's an absolute shambles that they're trying to pouch an active CEO and the NRL should step in ... because you know Melbourne is more important to rugba leeg than the largest club in the NSWRL

Last edited:
CEO: Donaghy
Football Director: Bennett
Head Coach: Walters?

🥰

I just think we need to leave Wayne in the past and not keep running back like a lost lover, and like all of us, he is not getting any younger so who knows how much longer he has in the game. Not taking anything away from him - let's face it, he basically is the Broncos after all he achieved and did for the club as coach. But moving forward, I would love to see Peter Parr as Football Director, with Kev as coach obviously.

Last edited:
I just think we need to leave Wayne in the past and not keep running back like a lost lover, and like all of us, he is not getting any younger so who knows how much longer he has in the game. Not taking anything away from him - let's face it, he basically is the Broncos after all he achieved and did for the club as coach. But moving forward, I would love to see Peter Parr as Football Director, with Kev as coach obviously.
Agreed Ponissi or Parr for GM.

**** Tripp would have an aneurism if we took his CEO and GM of football... so that's making me lean towards Ponissi

Agreed Ponissi or Parr for GM.

**** Tripp would have an aneurism if we took his CEO and GM of football... so that's making me lean towards Ponissi

The Storm Board is there. The announcement is made. The Board looks on, their doctor is there (just in case) ... Tripp

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.