OFFICIAL Dave Donaghy Named New Broncos CEO

Agreed Ponissi or Parr for GM.

**** Tripp would have an aneurism if we took his CEO and GM of football... so that's making me lean towards Ponissi
Sign Smith for next year, poach bellyache for 2 years while he transitions into retirement. Watch Storm implode, where do I sign up? :P

Bit of elevator chat from some strangers. Didn't hear who it was but when talking about the CEO position one lady said "they offered her the position but she rejected it even though it was her dream job."

Bit of elevator chat from some strangers. Didn't hear who it was but when talking about the CEO position one lady said "they offered her the position but she rejected it even though it was her dream job."
Raelene Castle I take it?

No idea mate. Didn't catch much else as we only went down a few floors 😅

Did she look like either of these?

552fa180-85d3-11ea-bfff-48b28a010264

If so, it was likely her.

didn't take long for Kent to start up again
Ikin certainly didn’t seem the happiest bloke tonight.
Also found it funny when they went to Badel all they were asking him was about the coaching role. Not one single mention about the CEO role or ‘any update on the CEO situation up there’ from one of the quality journalists on that panel.. Looking after one another, yet again.

Ikin certainly didn’t seem the happiest bloke tonight.
Also found it funny when they went to Badel all they were asking him was about the coaching role. Not one single mention about the CEO role or ‘any update on the CEO situation up there’ from one of the quality journalists on that panel.. Looking after one another, yet again.

I also found it funny that Kent seemed surprised that we would hold interviews for the coaching position ... there are only one or two coaches in the game that don't need to be interviewed ... and they're not available

TO be fair, they did all bag out the constant rule changes as well, first time I've heard them say something even indirectly negative about Vlandys.

Doing something right if Kent has the shits with you

Kent doesn't just have the shits with us ... he is on a rampage.

it must have killed him to hold his tongue so he didn't damage Ikin's chances at the CEO job

Kent doesn't just have the shits with us ... he is on a rampage.

it must have killed him to hold his tongue so he didn't damage Ikin's chances at the CEO job
Think he was looking forward to 360 being his show next year and all the talk of this melbourne guy has him spooked,I'm getting great pleasure knowing we are giving him the shits 🙂

Absolutely NO way Ikin has got the CEO role. Absolutely seething in his comments and general demeanour on Fox tonight with open criticism of the club and organisation as a whole. He was filthy as all hell with all guns blazing.

Welcome aboard Dave!

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.