Changes to 'Other Sports' section

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Hey guys, you may have noticed that a few forums have disappeared.

Due to a lack of posting in AFL, Fight Sports and the Horse Racing forums, they have been deleted. All the threads from those forums have been moved into the All Sports forum, and any future discussion regarding those sports can be done in the All Sports forum.

We've also turned the remaining dedicated sports forums into sub-forums just to clean the place up a bit.

Cheerio. :smile:

To be fair most the other sports forums have 1 or 2 topics active and that's it, Not sure anyone would notice if we only had the one forum for the lot.

The Soccer fans? They always complain :haha:

Where did all the other threads go? Not sure but Penny might have needed the info contained in the NFL fantasy thread?

They would have all been moved into the main other sports forum.

If you can't view them, there is an option in your settings to view all the old threads.

Let me know if you can't find it.

I found the option fine. However, when I view the All Sports forum all posts appear alphabetically by thread name. In all other sections of the forum it's a chronological display (newest to oldest), so I don't believe it's an issue with my settings. Have reported this in here as it seems to be forum group specific.

Down the bottom of the page you will see "Thread Display Options". Change this to: Beginning > Last Post Time > Descending.

It isn't a permanent fix, but i'll look into it.

Any chance the NFL Season 11/12 thread and NFL fantasy 11/12 thread can both be put in the same place? Preferably in American Sports.

They are in American Sports, aren't they?

I don't see them but that might relate to my settings. Doesnt the forum only display threads that were active within two months or something by default?

Yah, easy to change in your settings. :handshake:

Have deleted the 'Football Forum' as it was getting no use.

All posts have been moved into the 'All Sports' section. :handshake:

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.