Cheating in horse exploitation

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
So, the great name of Bauer has been soiled by the bastardisation of the world of horse exploitation (which, despite my better judgement I am including in other "sports", even though it's no more a sport than pokies, gold lotto or world championship poker).

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 43,00.html

Now if this is going on you can be certain that doping is as rife as well, probably more so than in rugby league where we saw a Titans junior halfback aged 18 with arms bigger than my head (and I've got a big head).

Given this isn't really a sport it's not the same thing, but that people pour billions of their hard earned (or Centrelink) money into betting on these grass munchers, it's a disgrace that cheating goes on.

Hence my call for betting on horse races to be scrapped, or to lift all embargoes on what treatments horses can receive prior to races. They could look like this, but that'd be hell cool:

1189782146.jpg

And no, I'm not kiddin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any bites yet Coxy? The berley and bait looks fresh and well prepared, however the usual punters don't get on until later in the day.

Yeah, and this was such a blatant bait I shouldn't even have to throw the old boot back.

I fully agree with Coxy. Horse Racing is a load of crap and it's abysmal that it's acceptable.

Hammo should jump on Jebadude's back and ride him around the track, whip in hand.Then once the lap is over, he should feed him hay and then send him to the knackery. All the while, Beachy is taking bets at the TAB. Classy.

[icon_wink

Do you eat only vegetables that don't cast shadows and pocket mulch as well KFAH?

Do I what?

KFAH is confused, Zohan. Nothing unusual though.

KFAH: I found a picture of your cat:

tin_foil.jpg

Kingdom For A Heart said:
All the while, Beachy is taking bets at the TAB.

What can I say? It's a good honest living.

Besides, someone's gotta do it icon_thumbs_u

I can spot one former admin whose fishing skills are getting suckier by the day...

But I'm with you, Coxy! Nothing but the moral bastion of integrity that is rugby league. I just love the fact that my #1 sport is completely free from poor taste, bad behaviour, cheating and brushes with the law! Horse racing, on the other hand, is satan.

LOLZ, love it when someone says I didn't catch anything with a bait, and then bite :P

Made you look like a bit of a wank though [icon_wink

It was such an obvious bait it's not even a bait though! LOLZ

Heh, I didn't bite! I totally agree with you here, and with everything.

Woohoo! Mick agrees with me that John Howard is the greatest man to walk this pitiful rock orbiting a worthless sun!

Unlikely. Clearly he's three steps behind Al Gore, John Laws and Bryan Adams, but still pretty close to it.

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • bb_gun
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.