Chris Walker back to the broncos

Who cares who they are coaching? If we want one broken down Walker brother then we should get the lot!

Like Jeb said he was a gun running off Locky in his day. His day has passed and his achilles is farked, unless its match payments, then no thanks.

His 1 game for Titans last year was awsome! scored a few tries and kicked a tone from the sideline. We need a new winger and he would be cheap as but because of his past not sure if i want him...

How many tries did he blow for us when he'd make a break down the field and always think he would be able to outrun the fullback with about 3 players in support he could pass too. I'm surprised my head didn't explode. Was a wonderful day when he left the club!

Didn't he run into the goalposts once?

He dropped the ball cold over the tryline once while waving his finger around like a dick.

Were you at the game last year where Willie had some sort of presentation? I think it was the hall of fame thing.

Time has not been kind.

Hope I'm not ruining anything here. [icon_razz1

briareos said:
Were you at the game last year where Willie had some sort of presentation? I think it was the hall of fame thing.

Time has not been kind.

Hope I'm not ruining anything here. [icon_razz1

OK OK! :oops:

Indeed I was - it was an extremely awesome moment to have him inducted in the Hall of Fame

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
  • Rambstien
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Astro
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • Manifesto
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.