Club fined

This really sums up the current weak administration.

'The club accepts the fine despite not knowing about the event or organising it.' (Something to that effect)

So...why the heck pay it? For goodness sake, just stand up for yourselves for once!
We can't do that, how is White going to find time to polish his resume for his next role? He's busy on Seek. Remember when Wayne couldn't stick around because he commited his future elsewhere, what was the buzz word "untenable"? White should have fucked off the second he declared he was leaving. A CEO with no forward vision or involvement in the club should not be in the position a second longer than necessary. An interim-CEO should be assigned while a new CEO is being searched for.

Last edited:
We can't do that, how is White going to find time to polish his resume for his next role? He's busy on Seek. Remember when Wayne couldn't stick around because he commited his future elsewhere, what was the buzz word "untenable"? White should have fucked off the second he declared he was leaving. A CEO with no forward vision or involvement in the club should not be in the position a second longer than necessary. An interim-CEO should be assigned while a new CEO is being searched for.
Pick me.
I won't show up to the office or do any work but I'll sure as heck do a better job than white!

This really sums up the current weak administration.

'The club accepts the fine despite not knowing about the event or organising it.' (Something to that effect)

So...why the heck pay it? For goodness sake, just stand up for yourselves for once!

On what grounds would they refuse to pay? They agreed to these protocols and the players have done the wrong thing. Refusing to pay because it was the players not us would just drag this out even more and cause more drama.

On what grounds would they refuse to pay? They agreed to these protocols and the players have done the wrong thing. Refusing to pay because it was the players not us would just drag this out even more and cause more drama.

And? It shows that our club is no longer willing to be pushed around.

So you are saying if, as an employee of a company I decide to go and murder someone of my own choice, the club should serve part of my sentence?

Or are you suggesting that the Dragons and Souths should also be fined because Vaughn and Bennett broke protocol, especially Souths because Bennett was on the committee that wrote these rules?

And? It shows that our club is no longer willing to be pushed around.

So you are saying if, as an employee of a company I decide to go and murder someone of my own choice, the club should serve part of my sentence?

Or are you suggesting that the Dragons and Souths should also be fined because Vaughn and Bennett broke protocol, especially Souths because Bennett was on the committee that wrote these rules?

That's not really the same thing- The Broncos signed up to these rules. My employer doesn't say they will stop me murdering people.

If Dragons and Souths were fined I would have no issue. They were single issues not a third of the club though.

Last edited:
That's not really the same thing- The Broncos signed up to these rules. My employer doesn't say they will stop me murdering people.

If Dragons and Souths were fined I would have no issue.

So then you are suggesting the club should employ security guards to mind these idiots 24/7 then because that is the only way you can stop people doing the wrong thing (unless they are Victorian security guards). So, I am not sure that is the spirit of the 'bubble'.

There goes the profit margin from the AGM

I think it's no problem the club got fined - if they're that bothered, the club also has the option to fine the players in-house to recoup the fine they've had to pay to the NRL.

So then you are suggesting the club should employ security guards to mind these idiots 24/7 then because that is the only way you can stop people doing the wrong thing .......

Not exactly but...yes.

At the very least, some kind of senior player or team management system should be in place as to supervise a bunch of young inexperienced, dumb-arses.....who as a broader collective group, are known to be prone to

fucking up.

So then you are suggesting the club should employ security guards to mind these idiots 24/7 then because that is the only way you can stop people doing the wrong thing (unless they are Victorian security guards). So, I am not sure that is the spirit of the 'bubble'.

No, the club shouldn't have to do that, but you have to cop it when your players do the wrong thing. It's not fair and the players should feel ashamed and disappointed but the club should have to be punished for a third of the club doing the wrong thing.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Justwin
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
  • mieko
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.