OFFICIAL Club Statement: Anthony Seibold

They already have said when he'll be back.

He was expected to be back in Nrisbane within 48 hours ... and back with the team after his 2 week quarantine finishes.

Obviously that could be subject to change, depending on what the emergency is

Good
If that all pans out the club will only need to give an update sometime saying everything is on track for him to come back on x date.
I just don’t think they should be silent the whole time until he returns.

edit: Think about your sources here. Don't post rumours of this type on BHQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
edit: quotes deleted post

Last edited:
^ I have actually heard similarly to that from fairly reliable sources however a small error in it from my knowledge.

Removed by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a common rumour. Anytime the coach and players (or a player) or teammates have a fall out, it's inevitable rumours about x and y's wife are diddling behind the back of y will float around.

All comes back to the Wayne Carey affair so everyone jumps to the conclusion "They aren't getting on, he must be banging the other guy's missus".
I think the coach has more on his plate than trying to hump his players' women.

Screenshot 2020 08 09 14american pie3 superJumbo jpg WEBP Image 2048  1406 pixels   Scaled

Last edited:
Wouldn’t surprise me that fans are fed up with the clubs lack of action against Seibold’s results and have taken matters into their own hands by circulating these rumours to force him out.
It's the internet. People make up vicious rumours for fun, and what better target than a man who's obviously besieged already.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Sproj
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • mitch222
  • Ronald
  • Maroon4life
  • RolledOates
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.