Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
Coach Anthony Seibold wants fresh attitude from Broncos players

Source: Courier Mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bloke signed autographs all morning and was happy to have photos in the dressing room for the whole fan day. A massive change from years gone by. On the face of it really values members and supporters. Players look fitter than I’ve seen in years at the same day. Going to be a good year men.

The bloke signed autographs all morning and was happy to have photos in the dressing room for the whole fan day. A massive change from years gone by. On the face of it really values members and supporters. Players look fitter than I’ve seen in years at the same day. Going to be a good year men.
How were they in past years? (Genuine question as I have never been to one)

How were they in past years? (Genuine question as I have never been to one)

Forwards with puppy fat type of look. Matt lodge, Matt Gillette, jack bird, milf, Tevita all look leaner and better for it. Fifita and sua will hurt people this year in the shape they are in.

On the coaching front, In all honesty i never saw WB have a single conversation or look remotely engaged with a single member...ever

Forwards with puppy fat type of look. Matt lodge, Matt Gillette, jack bird, milf, Tevita all look leaner and better for it. Fifita and sua will hurt people this year in the shape they are in.

On the coaching front, In all honesty i never saw WB have a single conversation or look remotely engaged with a single member...ever
I didn’t go to this one but I have been to two of them and both times Wayne stood out on the field for ages surrounded by fans and doing autographs and pictures. My kids have selfies with him and his autograph on posters and hats. He was pretty good I thought.

I drove past Lang Park as it was finishing and crowds leaving. Saw two little girls with their mum wearing Dresses in Broncos colours with the club logo. Both had smiles like watermelons. They obviously enjoyed the experience so good onya boys. Now get set for a bumper year.

Last edited:

I had a chat with WB and he had no problem with it. He was quite decent and gave me a few minutes of his time. He mentioned he didn't like Morkel or Porthoz and I wasn't sure how much more I could love him.

I've met him, but only because one of his longtime family friend's used to post here.

I had a chat with WB and he had no problem with it. He was quite decent and gave me a few minutes of his time. He mentioned he didn't like Morkel or Porthoz and I wasn't sure how much more I could love him.

Why do you think I stood up for WB when he left? Excellent judge of character.

The allegations that Bennett doesn't engage with members and fans is ridiculous and I'm pretty over the lies spread about him on here. The agendas are just really dishonest at this point.

The allegations that Bennett doesn't engage with members and fans is ridiculous and I'm pretty over the lies spread about him on here. The agendas are just really dishonest at this point.
It’s funny that you’re criticising people you claim are extreme anti-Bennett, but in the same post, demonstrating you lean just as far toward the opposing pro-Bennett side.

Bit hypocritical isn’t it?

It’s funny that you’re criticising people you claim are extreme anti-Bennett, but in the same post, demonstrating you lean just as far toward the opposing pro-Bennett side.

Bit hypocritical isn’t it?
It would be both funny and hypocritical if I wasn't disputing something that is complete bullshit.

Last edited:
The only people Bennett doesn't have time for is the media. If you see him out on the street say g'day and he will more than likely smile and say hello back, if you see him out and try have a chat he will more than likely have a chat. I'm over the pro-Bennett, anti-Bennett bullshit that goes on here but I'm more over the bullshit that is spread and believed on this forum. It's a joke. Also @JAHHW where is the hypocrisy on my side? Am I spreading a lie?

It would be both funny and hypocritical if I wasn't disputing something that wasn't complete bullshit.
But what makes you right and others wrong?

Do you know what the experiences each and every person who have met Bennett have been like? Were you there? Do you know, unequivocally, that he’s been 100% engaging to every fan / member or casual League fan that he’s ever spoken to?

No you don’t. And I guarantee you, if someone has only met him once and he was rude, dismissive or whatever else, that’s likely how their opinion of him will be formed. Likewise, if he was great, engaging and charismatic.

So really, you are merely speculating and driving your own agenda - and based on how outraged you are about others seemingly having agendas, that’s hypocritical.

Last edited:

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.