RUMOUR Coach lost team first day

Christopher Tibbar

Christopher Tibbar

Sep 17, 2019
I was told by a close friend who was present on Siebolds first team talk that he never acknowledged the past club success, used PowerPoint slides, laser pointer jargon and drone videos of his time at Souths to explain his coaching style.
Apparently Jimmy the Jet went to sleep and others left confused and angry Bennett left.
Throughout the season this style continued and failed to enthuse.
Players hated playing out of position , could not understand why CEO and Board were being hoodwinked by a coach out of touch with the players and the final loss was not unexpected by those around the team.
Sack White and Siebold no matter the cost and get back to Bronco basics in attack and defence

I was told by a close friend who was present on Siebolds first team talk that he never acknowledged the past club success, used PowerPoint slides, laser pointer jargon and drone videos of his time at Souths to explain his coaching style.
Apparently Jimmy the Jet went to sleep and others left confused and angry Bennett left.
Players hated playing out of position , could not understand why CEO and Board were being hoodwinked by a coach out of touch with the players and the final loss was not unexpected by those around the team.
Sack White and Siebold no matter the cost and get back to Bronco basics in attack and defence
Who was your friend?

I was told by an even closer friend not to trust someone when they create an account on a forum, then proceed to create a thread dedicated entirely to bullshit.

Please return back to LU at your earliest convenience.

Last edited:
You and your friend cannot even spell the coaches name correctly...but sure, the rest I believe you :whatevs:

Derrick, twas said of Seibold.

Sad troll attempt. 1/10, would not read again.

Wow, what a dirty steaming pile of troll shit.
Thanks for signing up to drop that.
Are you writing for the new Harry Potter instalments too?

Cool story brah.

Thanks for coming Chris. 2\10.
Truth hurts eh
[automerge]1568714819[/automerge]
Wow, what a dirty steaming pile of troll shit.
Thanks for signing up to drop that.
Are you writing for the new Harry Potter instalments too?
Better than the children’s books you are struggling to read .
[automerge]1568714928[/automerge]
Sad troll attempt. 1/10, would not read again.
Obviously you not close to the inside truth

Last edited:
What a pile of crap. He may have lost the players now, he may not have, but the blokes I know didn't have an issue with him as a coach when he first came. Some of them had an issue with how the club handled Bennett's departure, but that's it.

The post did give me a bit of a chuckle though.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.