OFFICIAL Cobbo Extends With Broncos Until 2025

He really isn't, he is carried by Penrith. You swap him and Dylan Brown and I bet Brown looks better. Luai should be about 4th-5th choice #6 for NSW if they are at full strength.
I agree, he has the best halfback in the league by his side, his second rower is kikau who is one of the best 2nd rowers in the game. He can't kick at all, the only part of his game that is at a high standard is his running

Wow, what did Luai think cobbo was doing then? He’d only be lying there due to an injury which means no one should be standing over him regardless. What an idiot.

Yeah, this. Anyone ask him why he was doing it then? His teammate got smashed as well, there was no penalty or anything...

george costanza burn GIF

Luai is a decent player but he is only picked for combo with Cleary.

Wighton
Moses
Brown
Keary
C Walker
And maybe even Burton

are all arguably better 5/8 options. I would love to see if he still got picked if Cleary wasn’t available.

I agree Luai isn't the star some think. I thought he was poor in Origin 1 as well despite his stats - seemed to shirk away from responsibility when it got tough, same as last night.

At least with Cleary he puts his hand up and keeps trying, even if it doesn't come off.

Burton is a much better option, I don't think there's any doubt about it.

He's got the right build for Origin as well, I think in 5-6 years time Penrith fans will look back thinking they let the wrong one go.

finally the journo's are cottoning on.
If Moses was the 7, every sports journo in the country would be roasting him.

Don't really see why Luai is copping the blame, they've always run the line the halfback runs the team, Cleary was as good as useless in both losses this year, great when the team's on top but does nothing to change fortunes when the team is struggling.

“This the way someone’s going to upset Penrith this year are they going to bustle them and play tough and get in their faces and stop that kicking game.”

lmao if only.

If Moses was the 7, every sports journo in the country would be roasting him.

Don't really see why Luai is copping the blame, they've always run the line the halfback runs the team, Cleary was as good as useless in both losses this year, great when the team's on top but does nothing to change fortunes when the team is struggling.
yeah but moses has the most punchable face in league so i think that'd be fair enough.

Poor Cobbo, not only wasn't he ready for Origin (despite coming up with a try assist on debut) but he also wasn't ready for Patty's hip

You got to be ready for that Selwyn, you just got to be. You can't be not ready to cop your teammates hip in a big game

Poor Cobbo, not only wasn't he ready for Origin (despite coming up with a try assist on debut) but he also wasn't ready for Patty's hip

You got to be ready for that Selwyn, you just got to be. You can't be not ready to cop your teammates hip in a big game

Its actually made him worse and damaged him. I hope @McHunt can join the coaching team to help steer him on the right path after his origin career is clearly over for a long time. Worried about his NRL career now.

That's Wally Lewis medallist Carrigan's hip.

The fact Selwyn still has a jaw is testament to his strength as a footy player

They’ve always called me that (grub),” Luai said.

“So that’s the fans of the sport and you need to take into consideration they’re not out there on the field.”

what does this even mean?
What he is missing is the fans pay his wages .

Sounds like Selwyn won't be back for the Parra game either, hopefully he enjoys some time with his family and freshens up for the run home
For the best. Some things are bigger than footy. I’d be happy for him to hit the gym and training paddock and come back next season if need be. He’s got a long career ahead.

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.