Cologne

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
I got a couple of bottles of cologne for Chrissy - just curious how many fellas on here wear it?

I've never really looked into it/bothered... what are your go to scents?

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
I wear cologne when I'm going out on special occasions or going out to dinner.

I had this really nice cologne called Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb. Cost over $100. I really liked it. The bottle looked like a grenade and it had the pin, as well.

Another one of my favourites are the Jimmy Choo range. But I also like the cheap stuff like Lynx, David Beckham etc.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
That's what I used to rock until my brothers GF brought it for him. Blu de Channel is a nice one for sure but expensive as ****. Wearing Polo double black when I hit the town these days.

ningnangnong ningnangnong what did you get?
Disclaimer: when I say cologne, I mean all types... I know there's differences between cologne, eau de toilette, parfum, etc.

I got some cheapo David Beckham 'The Essence'.

I also got an expensive one I think - Invictus by Paco Rabanne or some shit.

BroncosAlways

NRL Player
Home
Got given a bottle of Versace Dylan Blue and it's a go-to for any special event, and have a ton of others that I use every now and then.
Some good ones are Aqua Di gior or whatever it is, Burberry for men, and Sauvage.

However, a former work colleague always wore one that was probably one of the best smelling non edible scents I've ever inhaled.

Long story short, if you ever have cash to splash or looking for an amazing cologne gift, go for Creed Aventus.
From memory it's starting price for a small bottle was around the $400 mark so definitely out of my price range, but it doesn't dissapoint!

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
I got some smelly bottled stuff recently. Dolce and Gabbana "The One" and Gucci Pour Homme. I have Aqua Di Gio from the wife too. The contents of these bottles, if kept, should outlast me. I think I last used it for my wedding.

Why do they all have such thick glass bottles too?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter