Cologne

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
Mate you should see some of the fancy loo's we install that are imported from Japan. They can sense when you walk into the room, start heating up and do a little blast of deodoriser into the bowl. You can get the levels of blast and warmth for the bidet and they have air dryers.

They cost about 10K just for the toilet alone. Super nice.

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
I don’t wear it these days. If I could, I wouldn’t wear deodorant either, but sometimes you have to. I reckon men are getting far too feminine as it is. Not that I have an issue with people smelling nice, great idea. But i dunno, it’s like makeup, it hides the reality.
Cologne is attractive. Nothing to do with hygiene.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Mate you should see some of the fancy loo's we install that are imported from Japan. They can sense when you walk into the room, start heating up and do a little blast of deodoriser into the bowl. You can get the levels of blast and warmth for the bidet and they have air dryers.

They cost about 10K just for the toilet alone. Super nice.
Japan, where all toilet connoisseurs go to reach body plumbing nirvana.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
safari always gets the comments for me....aqua di gio done well for a year or so but safari always gets a comment
I go for the regular B/O variety. Sometimes use the 24hr black/white no odour stuff.

I must admit, in my ‘daaayyzze’, Hugo Boss original worked a treat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

Twitter