Coloured Squares at Training

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
On phone so can’t easily paste a picture but does anyone know or can explain what the coloured squares on a large board at training is for? Has a random sequence of numbers etc

Sample

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Can't see anything unfortunatly

Your attachment is broken.

I know what you mean, I've often wondered what the are too. No idea unfortunately.

On phone so can’t easily paste a picture but does anyone know or can explain what the coloured squares on a large board at training is for? Has a random sequence of numbers etc

Sample

View attachment 10357
Your picture is broken but from your description I can safely assume it’s a giant poker machine that put up to encourage the boys to show up to training.

Kicking practice, staff take the kickers they call out a square you have to kick the ball to hit it off a pass or play the ball with the square called late by staff.

Kicking practice, staff take the kickers they call out a square you have to kick the ball to hit it off a pass or play the ball with the square called late by staff.
In that case I am assuming that all of the squares are in the middle of the field about 20 out from the tryline.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rambstien
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.