Commonwealth Games 2018 whos going?

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I think the games will be on the Gold Coast come 2018. I think the organizers have now realized they don't want the games in another shit hole country. So who here is going to go a have a look and what sport would you go see.I know its 8 years away :mrgreen:

I'm gunna go and I think the weight lifting is a must. The atmosphere looks intense and amazing. Track and field for sure. The day the 100m final is on also Swimming would have to get a look in.

I'd likely go. Could well be the last ever Commonwealth Games too, especially if 2014 in Glasgow isn't top shelf.

I'm hoping to be working at it. But if not I'll definitely go watch as much as I can.

You really are bored at the moment aren't you Tee? [icon_lol1.

cant wait. Ill be watching the bowls and the syncronised swimming and all the other shit events at commenwealth games.

If nothing is on in Brisbane then pass.

I'll go watch the netball if there are hotties in the team..

We'll take the fam to the gymnastics. But the kids will probably be able to get some volunteer work so that will be even cooler.

bronco_babe77 said:
We'll take the fam to the gymnastics. But the kids will probably be able to get some volunteer work so that will be even cooler.

They won't be kids in 2018 mmmwmwwwaaaaahhhhh

Lol - yeah - officially they will be - they'll be 16 and 17.

Still my babies anyway [icon_wink

Active Now

• phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.