Commonwealth Games - Results Given in Thread - Spoiler Alert

Sproj

Sproj

International Captain
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Does anyone care about this?

The 4 x 100m women's freestyle team just SMASHED their own world record. Can they go under 3.30?

That was phenomenal, well done.

Some other gold medals throughout the day as well and a bucketload of silver and bronze.

Yeah, was watching a fair chunk of the swimming and the track cycling.

That 4 x100m relay was exceptional.

Yeah, was watching a fair chunk of the swimming and the track cycling.

That 4 x100m relay was exceptional.

Yeah that first girl held her own, B.Campbell smashed the second leg, that set it up, McKeown held the world champion (possibly even distanced her actually) in the third and I don't think anyone has even gone close to what C.Campbell did in leg four, she caught and then pulled away from the world record line, that was something special.

Yup, been watching a lot of it. My daughter has a direct view on the swimming precinct from her apartment, so I'll probably spend my weekend there...

That 100m relay was incredible, especially the last leg. Amazing stuff!

Medal Tally after day 1:

Upload 2018 4 5 22 23 1

Anyone see that British dude's death stare at the end of the 200m breaststroke? Is he upper class Brit? Cos he was looking at everyone else in that race with massive amounts of hate and disdain in his eyes, was almost blowing steam out of his very red nostrils.

I'm on the Gold Coast for a few days for some reason and it's actually quite pleasant. I think a lot of the locals have gone away which is great

I'm on the Gold Coast for a few days for some reason and it's actually quite pleasant. I think a lot of the locals have gone away which is great
The scare campaign worked, and heaps of people are avoiding the commute. No complaints from me!

That said, eat me. :p

Anyone see that British dude's death stare at the end of the 200m breaststroke? Is he upper class Brit? Cos he was looking at everyone else in that race with massive amounts of hate and disdain in his eyes, was almost blowing steam out of his very red nostrils.
got a pic bro?

I was truly wondering whether he was filthy at himself for a crap time or something... what a wanker!

I was truly wondering whether he was filthy at himself for a crap time or something... what a wanker!

Yeah I wasn't sure either but he was totally side glaring someone on his left (right when facing away)

I don't think English people can help that look when an Indian is nearby, it's subconscious.

I tell you what, this Shayna Jack, the girl that swam first in the 4x100 freestyle relay last night, is going to be one marketable superstar the way she is going. She is really good and really hot, that smile will win her a lot of sponsorship.

I tell you what, this Shayna Jack, the girl that swam first in the 4x100 freestyle relay last night, is going to be one marketable superstar the way she is going. She is really good and really hot, that smile will win her a lot of sponsorship.

Pics?

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.