Congrats David Stagg

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Welcome to the daddy's club. Paige Olivia Stagg born August 14 2008.

Congrats Temika.

Stagg will play tonight.

Good work, yay Staggy will be fired up. Wonder if she will bring the baby to the game...(lol)

mrslong said:
Good work, yay Staggy will be fired up. Wonder if she will bring the baby to the game...(lol)

[icon_lol1. Don't start that again!

I would imagine she'd still be in hospital for another day or two [icon_wink

Coxy said:
mrslong said:

[icon_lol1. Don't start that again!

I would imagine she'd still be in hospital for another day or two [icon_wink
i know i know...jokes...i'm sure the football would be the last place you'd wanna be with stitches down there [icon_non

Does it show a slight lack of maternal instinct if the first thing I thought was what an....interesting name Paige Stagg is?

Be interesting to know if it was natural birth or caesarean...given she was at least a week overdue it's possible they went the caeser option...

Not that it's anyone's business. And not that any of you non-expecting people care! LOL

Nah... they probably induced her.. unless there were complications.

Well done Staggy's icon_thumbs_u Congrats!

Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood [icon_evillaugh

Congrats David and Tamika, lucky you finished those studies as many a sleepless night ahead as Mick and Coxy will attest to soon enough [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Congrats David and Tamika [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

they induced her in the early hours on thurs

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • peter09
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Santa
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.