CONGRATULATIONS: Broncos make the top Eight!

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Canberra's win over Cronulla means we are almost certainly locked into the top Eight. The only thing that could derail us is if:

1. Balmain beats Illawarra <--- CHECK
2. Bulldogs beat Broncos <--- CHECK
3. Cronulla and Balmain draw next Sunday. <--- FAIL

Which means Seibold gets a pass mark for the season, if nothing else.

Last edited:
Are the sharks playing the tigers next week?

Never in doubt!

Bare miniumum i expected for this year. I'd say it lets us play finals footy with a bit less pressure.

Are the sharks playing the tigers next week?

Never in doubt!
Yes. So if we lose against the Dogs, it'll be a nailbiter (if Tigers beat St George today).

Last edited:
Well done seibold. Anything less than finals and the pitchforks would be out.

Mathematically we miss out if Tigers win today, we lose next week, and sharks tigers draw.

The league should schedule the sharks tigers game first next week, if tigers win today, to remove the very real temptation of cheating.

If tigers sharks play fair one misses out, if they agree to draw both go through. The smart thing would be for the teams to agree to draw.

The league should reschedule if this occurs to remove any temptation after all thiss is the peptide sharks we are talking about.

I think I'd rather play the dogs first with all the pressure of another must win game.
It's all about banking the experience for our young guys this year.

The only sport/code in Australia where the fix for the draw is almost garunteed.

St George let us down.

Last edited:
We’ve done well to get this far considering the start to the season. We still aren’t playing particularly well, but lots of individual brilliance. Hopefully we can put in a few decent performances to build some sort of momentum heading into next season.

Last edited:
We’ve done well to get this far considering the start to the season. We still aren’t playing particularly well, but lots of individual brilliance. Hopefully we can put in a few decent performances to build some sort of momentum heading into next season.

Look at our woeful for and against but somehow we’re making the 8. Strange times.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.