CONGRATULATIONS: Broncos make the top Eight!

Canberra's win over Cronulla means we are almost certainly locked into the top Eight. The only thing that could derail us is if:

1. Balmain beats Illawarra <--- CHECK
2. Bulldogs beat Broncos <--- CHECK
3. Cronulla and Balmain draw next Sunday. <--- FAIL

Which means Seibold gets a pass mark for the season, if nothing else.

Finals reached. 8th place.

Seibold has his pass mark.

If there has ever been a more unworthy team to make the top 8, let me know.
We are only making up the numbers. Parra will smoke us. We had a chance v Manly but blew it last night. It will be same team next week with square pegs in round holes.

giphy.gif

We'll be gone in a whimper.

The Broncos only chance of winning is if Boyd takes control of his team on the field. They certainly have the talent to take care of parramatta but will certainly self-destruct if discipline and control is not addressed!

-Ball security is paramount for all teams but broncs need to get off to a mistake free start.
-Boyd and other senior players need to keep the young guys steady and focussed. Now is not the time to showcase individual talents as a matter of priority.
-Defence will be the key and playing for field position is essential in finals football.

The Broncs need to tighten up their positional play and maintain priorities and importantly never panicking. It means planning for 80 minutes and considering contingencies. This team can do it but whether it is too late to do it this year the platform needs to be set come next season. Up the Broncos!

Well hope springs eternal, we are in. Now Seibold, can you actually do some coaching this week and attempt to get some attacking structure in place and, setting a proper defensive structure, particularly on the right side and stop Isaako from leaving his wing at any given opportunity??

Well hope springs eternal, we are in. Now Seibold, can you actually do some coaching this week and attempt to get some attacking structure in place and, setting a proper defensive structure, particularly on the right side and stop Isaako from leaving his wing at any given opportunity??

It hasn't happened for the previous 25 weeks, I'm not sure how finals will be magically different.

I have no confidence things will improve but who knows.
Maybe we turn. up and our attack just clicks.
Unless of course we actually practice 5 hit ups to a bomb, ,which means our attack is firing on all cylinders and all we need to find is a side that has trouble with it.

I have no confidence things will improve but who knows.
Maybe we turn. up and our attack just clicks.
Unless of course we actually practice 5 hit ups to a bomb, ,which means our attack is firing on all cylinders and all we need to find is a side that has trouble with it.

Usually when we drop the ball within the first few sets it means we haven’t shown up and are in for a flogging. So ball security is vital to this teams chances.

If Isaako doesn't come in they'd score inside him. The bloke rushes in, yes, but it's a mess inside of him and unlike other wingers when he rushes in he never stops anything.

Big part of the issue is still the right side defence well inside of Isaako on the wing

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.