CONGRATULATIONS: Broncos make the top Eight!

Finals is a whole new ball game, form doesn't count for as much.

Like Foordy said, we literally beat the Eels a week ago, no reason why we can't do it again, even if we were shit last night.

Get keen, fam.

I'm not giving him a pass , getting into the 8 from 25 points is luck. If we beat parra next week then I'll give him a pass mark , with a big question mark for next year.

Making the finals is considered a pass at the Broncos. In contrast to not making the finals. You know how they feel about that at Red Hill.

Making the finals is considered a pass at the Broncos. In contrast to not making the finals. You know how they feel about that at Red Hill.
You still got to look at how we made it , last year wasn't a pass in many people's eyes. I haven't seen much in the way of improvement in this team or the coaching, only individually have there been improvements for some.

If Isaako doesn't come in they'd score inside him. The bloke rushes in, yes, but it's a mess inside of him and unlike other wingers when he rushes in he never stops anything.

Big part of the issue is still the right side defence well inside of Isaako on the wing
Hence me saying installing a proper defensive structure, particularly on the right.

But are we “in” the finals?

Making the finals with -50 p/d is kind of embarrassing, we don't deserve to be there but that arsey hopeless golden point draw against the Warriors has proven the difference this season.

I guess we're in now and it's good that a bunch of young guys will get to experience finals footballs. I actually think we could potentially beat Parra if they're not on their game.

If Parra turn up ready and pumped though, we're fucked, especially without TPJ.

I'm not giving him a pass , getting into the 8 from 25 points is luck. If we beat parra next week then I'll give him a pass mark , with a big question mark for next year.

25 points was good for 10th last year.

25 points was good for 10th last year.

We can all admit that we've been trash for large swathes of this year, but who would have dreamed that we'd be playing in the finals halfway through the season? Remember that thread about us being spoon contenders? In the immortal words of Clint in Unforgiven (the real Clint) "deserves got nothing to do with it".

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Santa
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Nerd
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Browny
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.