Congratulations to the Brisbane Roar!!!!!

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
EAD Western Sydney Wanderers......

The best team of the year and the day, won. Congratulations to the Roar. [MENTION=1813]pennywisealfie[/MENTION] I hope you're enjoying it. I won't pretend to be a follower of the sport, but I tuned in today and thoroughly enjoyed the game. Great win.

Also watched the game and enjoyed it. Not a massive supporter by any stretch but it was a great game to watch and Brisbane have an incredible grand final record.

Had a great day, [MENTION=8311]Harry Sack[/MENTION]. walked up to see the RBB (WSW Supporter group) march to the stadium, great atmosphere. some guy in a WSW shirt came up and patted me on the back and said good luck today, I wished him the same. get to the ground and meet up with my buddies. Then some dude came up to me and was holding an RBB sticker. Apparently i had been wearing it on the back of my shirt, that guy from earlier got me!

Opened up with Jason Da Rulo singing his "hits', I booed him at every chance.

tight first half, great atmosphere. was so worried until we scored in the 85th and the crowd went insane. Went onto win, everyone went nuts.

Outside the ground, everyone was chanting we are champions which was awesome. Then went to Casablanca and watched on as WSW fans were being taunted by BRFC fans and fights almost breaking out.

Did anyone else think that Berisha was offside?

Berisha is always offside lol.

Polenz kept him onside JUST. Such a great game. Was there live, nail-biting stuff. Glad to be on the winning side of last-minute victory at Suncorp for a change lol

Henrique deserves the keys to the city and a statue outside SS. 3 goals in 2 finals. Legend. Broich needs his own statue too. Just a brilliant guy, on and off the field. As much shit as people give Berisha (including myself from time to time), I'm gonna miss him so much. Just the fire he brings. On the bright side, no player that's gone to another A League club after us has gotten better, so we can take some solace in that

So happy we beat those uppity little shitcunts. 2 losses in a row. Official chokers

Funny how they're the most successful team in A-League history yet no hype whatsoever in the news.

Everyone kicked up a fuss when the Lions did it, and again when the Reds won saying they'd overtaken the Broncos blah blah blah.

The bandwagon for casuals will be in full swing now no doubt, I do admire their ability to win from behind and under pressure like it's nothing - like all great teams you come to expect it.

Last edited:
In terms of attendance, it will take a while for Roar to overtake Broncos, if it ever does. However, in terms of atmosphere, Roar beats Broncos by miles.

Well done Roar!

3 finals, 3 wins in extra time coming from behind... are they sponsored by a Pharma company? They certainly like to cause stress and ulcers to their fans.
[MENTION=1813]pennywisealfie[/MENTION], I don't think it's so much the club as the code that makes a difference in atmosphere. I wish RL would bring that out as well... although we can do without the stupid hooligan stuff.

I'll never take it seriously until they change the trophy to something other than a silver toilet seat, what a joke of a trophy.

I love it!
[MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] not hating on the bronx, just saying league has a massive problem with atmosphere

I've always loved the atmosphere. I was at the Grand Final against Mariners and that Brisbane chant in The Den was so loud, the ground was vibrating.

You never hear that at a Broncos game. In fact, lately the away fans have been more vocal then the Broncos fans..

I love it!
[MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] not hating on the bronx, just saying league has a massive problem with atmosphere
Yeah, agreed Penny. It's much more a RL thing than a club thing...

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skyblues87
  • Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.