NEWS Congratulations: we're NOT wooden spooners again

Back where we rightfully belong.
D9AC055C 4888 456E B604 7626C67D67FA

The Bulldogs only need to get within 45 points of the Eels on Sunday to lose the spoon. But we have a bye after next round and we traditionally blitz those.

The Bulldogs only need to get within 45 points of the Eels on Sunday to lose the spoon. But we have a bye after next round and we traditionally blitz those.
It will be a tough game no doubt. Hopefully the lad are up for that game

This reminds me, last night before the game both Billy Slater and Jonathan Thurston were riding Buck around the Milton end of Suncorp. Seems 2 of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse have already ridden into Suncorp.
but they're qld'ers so they obviously love the broncos

ch9 logic.

And now the dogs are beating eels.

Seriously we can’t take a fucking trick. The teams play like dog shit against the bulldogs but when they play us it’s like the Harlem globetrotters and everything they do comes off.

Dufty comes back from 5 weeks off and blows us off the park and then plays like shit the remainder of his games back.

Papa comes back from a long lay off when we play Melbourne and scored 4 in the first half. Has hardly played NRL after that game against us.

What do we think it is? Is it our players are that bad that we make other teams looks so so good or do we genuinely think that the rub of the green just hasn’t gone our way the last two and a bit seasons. At he moment i feel as though most teams see us as a good chance to boost their for and against and they just come out firing.

On a side note. I’m glad there is a reporter player revolt. Maybe the club should have a pay cheque revolt. You useless ***** get paid when you win. You don when you lose. I bet you their is a huge improvement

Seriously we can’t take a fucking trick. The teams play like dog shit against the bulldogs but when they play us it’s like the Harlem globetrotters and everything they do comes off.

Dufty comes back from 5 weeks off and blows us off the park and then plays like shit the remainder of his games back.

Papa comes back from a long lay off when we play Melbourne and scored 4 in the first half. Hardly plays after that game against us.

What do we think it is? Is it our players see that bad that we make other teams looks so so good or do we genuinely think that the rub of the green just hasn’t gone our way the last two and a bit seasons.

I think it’s a combination of both
Because we have no attacking or defensive structures. The bulldogs are playing good and their defence is forcing errors. Eels and more recently Rabbitohs both had horrible error rates against us but we are so badly coached that it doesn’t matter.

Because we have no attacking or defensive structures. The bulldogs are playing good and their defence is forcing errors. Eels and more recently Rabbitohs both had horrible error rates against us but we are so badly coached that it doesn’t matter.
Spot on, we are just easier to play against.

opposition errors we turn into a 30meter attacking set and a shit kick and the opposition error is quickly forgotten when we are scrambling in defence their next set.

You genuinely think we aren’t coached well? We had the same issues the previous two years with a different coach. I think it’s time we started blaming the players and not the coaches.

Papa comes back from a long lay off when we play Melbourne and scored 4 in the first half. Has hardly played NRL after that game against us.

What do we think it is? Is it our players are that bad that we make other teams looks so so good or do we genuinely think that the rub of the green just hasn’t gone our way the last two and a bit seasons. At he moment i feel as though most teams see us as a good chance to boost their for and against and they just come out firing.

On a side note. I’m glad there is a reporter player revolt. Maybe the club should have a pay cheque revolt. You useless ***** get paid when you win. You don when you lose. I bet you their is a huge improvement

It's both.

We're a dumpster fire of a team with no desire to win but plenty of desire to get on the piss and go braindead on the pokies, while our opposition have historically always lifted against us. It used to be because we were the benchmark side in the competition, and beating us was usually a reset button for struggling sides to gain confidence from. Nowadays, it's just flat track bullying.

The cynical fan in me likes to believe it's our old rivals grinding their axes while they still can for all those years we tanned their asses and took up a finals spot.

Looks like NSWRL is attempting to rectify that scoreline with 4th and 5th tackle 6 agains and now a delayed sin binning

Looks like NSWRL is attempting to rectify that scoreline with 4th and 5th tackle 6 agains and now a delayed sin binning
I swear the best strategy for the ‘undesirable’ teams is to stay 6-10 points behind until about 10 mins to go to takeaway the charity decisions for the fancied teams.

Then just hope you can score twice in the last 10 when the whistle isn’t as liberally used

I think it’s time we started blaming the players and not the coaches.
It's quite possible that both coaches are duds. There's a high chance of getting multiple duds when recruiting inexperienced or rookie coaches. It happened with Henjak and Griffin and it very well could be happening again.

A team full of duds coupled with a rookie coach and we were always a high chance of being in some strife.

It's quite possible that both coaches are duds. There's a high chance of getting multiple duds when recruiting inexperienced or rookie coaches. It happened with Henjak and Griffin and it very well could be happening again.

A team full of duds coupled with a rookie coach and we were always a high chance of being in some strife.

We have Cartwright and Madison as assistants. Both very experienced. Kevie hasn’t coached first grade before but origin and has been assistant to some good coaches. I don’t buy the we have inexperienced coaches this year

And the dogs back is now broken... expect a few square ups to come their way to overcome the mountain of 6 agains that have gone against them

We've done it. We have the bottom rung of the ladder all to ourselves.

You genuinely think we aren’t coached well? We had the same issues the previous two years with a different coach. I think it’s time we started blaming the players and not the coaches.
Yes, I absolutely think the coaching has been terrible. i also think Seibold was a poor coach. I also think the squad is bad. None of these things are mutually exclusive, in fact given the results I think it’s the most probable conclusion to make.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.