Conspiracy Theories

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
Quick followup.

You forgot to remind him that we still need the reasons that Russia, in a national newspaper, with direct quotes from those involved in high positions in the Soviet space agency, admitted and congratulated the United States for the moon landing. During the cold war. While the Soviets and US hated each other. A lot.
How are you doing Nashy Nashy? Hope you had a good weekend, stayed out of trouble and etc.
Can I tell you a little story to hopefully bury this ridiculous question? I have been to Russia (and the Ukraine and White Russia). The European part only. It's a really good place though the Russians in the European part say beyond the Urals sux. I would highly recommend going if you ever get then chance. Russians are very sociable people and very well educated. Just don't as a foreigner go into their lands and start telling them whats what.

And of course arguably more important than any of that is V. I. Lenin himself was Russian.

Having said all that, I can tell you for an absolute fact, they aren't all-seeing, all-knowing demigods. If the moon lading hoax was carried out the way experts on the topic generally say it was ( the astronots, a talented director, a few smart engineers/technicians and very senior secret police and political operatives only knew about it.) there is no reason the Russians would know anymore than anyone else. At the time, as far as I know, very few people caught onto the scam. There was the lady in WA who claims to have mistakenly intercepted the actual communications and probably some engineers/technicians working on the project who suspected something but were afraid of being denounced as a "conspiracy theorist" and sacked or just murdered by secret police. I know it was a few years afterward that people calling out the hoax got any attention by way of some rich guy who caught onto it and published information about it. As far as I know. If it weren't for the internet, it would probably still be considered some fringe nonsense like flat-earth.

Porthoz Porthoz I'm sorry, I haven't looked at that yet. Firstly I had to scroll for around half and hour just to find the link because Tom Tom and Huge Huge insist on spamming.

But I'm pretty busy this week and a little tired now. I'm going to take a break from this topic for the remainder of the week. Next week we will probably be coming off a thrashing so I will definitely have a look at it and reply to it.

BTW Can you tell me what a "NWO conspiracy theorist" is?

What video?
This one which Nashy Nashy refused to watch, Porthoz Porthoz refused to specify whether he had watched it or not, suggesting he hasn't and which you previously commented on. This one is also good. I think this is the one where one astronot went into a long story about how they were extensively briefed on the Van Allens belts and equipped to take precautions (as a NASA document Nashy Nashy provided stated they must) while another didn't have any fucking idea what it was.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
How are you doing Nashy Nashy? Hope you had a good weekend, stayed out of trouble and etc.
Can I tell you a little story to hopefully bury this ridiculous question? I have been to Russia (and the Ukraine and White Russia). The European part only. It's a really good place though the Russians in the European part say beyond the Urals sux. I would highly recommend going if you ever get then chance. Russians are very sociable people and very well educated. Just don't as a foreigner go into their lands and start telling them whats what.

And of course arguably more important than any of that is V. I. Lenin himself was Russian.

Having said all that, I can tell you for an absolute fact, they aren't all-seeing, all-knowing demigods. If the moon lading hoax was carried out the way experts on the topic generally say it was ( the astronots, a talented director, a few smart engineers/technicians and very senior secret police and political operatives only knew about it.) there is no reason the Russians would know anymore than anyone else. At the time, as far as I know, very few people caught onto the scam. There was the lady in WA who claims to have mistakenly intercepted the actual communications and probably some engineers/technicians working on the project who suspected something but were afraid of being denounced as a "conspiracy theorist" and sacked or just murdered by secret police. I know it was a few years afterward that people calling out the hoax got any attention by way of some rich guy who caught onto it and published information about it. As far as I know. If it weren't for the internet, it would probably still be considered some fringe nonsense like flat-earth.

Porthoz Porthoz I'm sorry, I haven't looked at that yet. Firstly I had to scroll for around half and hour just to find the link because Tom Tom and Huge Huge insist on spamming.

But I'm pretty busy this week and a little tired now. I'm going to take a break from this topic for the remainder of the week. Next week we will probably be coming off a thrashing so I will definitely have a look at it and reply to it.

BTW Can you tell me what a "NWO conspiracy theorist" is?

This one which Nashy Nashy refused to watch, Porthoz Porthoz refused to specify whether he had watched it or not, suggesting he hasn't and which you previously commented on. This one is also good. I think this is the one where one astronaut went into a long story about how they were extensively briefed on the Van Allens belts and equipped to take precautions (as a NASA document Nashy Nashy provided stated they must) while another didn't have any fucking idea what it was.
There is no evidence in that video of shadows meeting at right angles. That video is not "evidence". It is a bunch of amateurs who have put together a shoddy video, that not only ignores all sorts of logic and reason, but somehow thinks that people are going to watch it without catching on to how poor its quality and its arguments are.

I guess it's like Nigerian Prince scams. They don't care about the 999 people out of 1000 that know it's a fucking con. They only care about the 1 person that falls for it. And boy, you've fallen for it, hard.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
And Nashy Nashy isn't talking about the awareness levels of the Russian public. He's referring to the actual scientists and personnel in the space programs they were running, who indeed had the technology and capability to track what was going on. They're the ones that acknowledge that America were successful.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
And Nashy Nashy isn't talking about the awareness levels of the Russian public. He's referring to the actual scientists and personnel in the space programs they were running, who indeed had the technology and capability to track what was going on. They're the ones that acknowledge that America were successful.
Correct. What I don't understand was the rambling preamble. He somehow overlooks the tracking of independent countries and the tracking of the amateur space enthusiasts. It wasn't just one mission though, 6 missions actually landed, over 10,000 photos taken and freely available for perusal (and that doesn't take into account that every single image would have to be checked or doctored)
On top of that the Australian Scientific community played it's part not only in tracking the missions but actually directly communicating with them to provide the live feeds! It's just too hard to fathom that someone can be so disconnected from reality and the mountains of incontrovertible evidence. Stunning really.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Correct. What I don't understand was the rambling preamble. He somehow overlooks the tracking of independent countries and the tracking of the amateur space enthusiasts. It wasn't just one mission though, 6 missions actually landed, over 10,000 photos taken and freely available for perusal (and that doesn't take into account that every single image would have to be checked or doctored)
On top of that the Australian Scientific community played it's part not only in tracking the missions but actually directly communicating with them to provide the live feeds! It's just too hard to fathom that someone can be so disconnected from reality and the mountains of incontrovertible evidence. Stunning really.
Which says to me that either he doesn't believe what he's saying and is just a troll, or his "research" consists of nothing more than reading conspiracy sites. The latter would make most sense to me, as his "arguments" sound like barely-relevant repostings that were believable enough to fool him.

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
There is no evidence in that video of shadows meeting at right angles. That video is not "evidence". It is a bunch of amateurs who have put together a shoddy video, that not only ignores all sorts of logic and reason, but somehow thinks that people are going to watch it without catching on to how poor its quality and its arguments are.

I guess it's like Nigerian Prince scams. They don't care about the 999 people out of 1000 that know it's a fucking con. They only care about the 1 person that falls for it. And boy, you've fallen for it, hard.
There is a mountain of evidence as high as the identical mountains on the moon in those videos and lot's more elsewhere including recently the guy standing around in a lab coat and blue jeans captured by zooming in and depixelating, as much as possible with present technology, the image.

But regardless, I'm not providing any more "evidence" until Nashy Nashy or someone in his stead explains what a NWO conspiracy theorist is.

Wouldn't that be nice? Give me a fucking break from this for a week. So much angst and anger here. Seems like some people won't stand for anyone questioning the "good name" of the bandits and fascists of American imperialism....... and probably not the Nazis they kidnapped to run their space program.

Really? Well the head of the Russian space program at present has publicly expressed he suspects it may be a hoax. Regardless, this is just hysterical raving. The Russians had no way to definitively verify the veracity of the hoax then and still don't now. Which is why the head of the Russian space program publicly stated they would verify the so-called moon landings if or when they went to the moon. It's still a way off. Other than that, both Bush and Obozo stated USA was going to "return" to the moon but that quietly went away. As did pointing Hubble at the landing site(s) (and their identical backgrounds if that was plural:shhh:). Now Bezos, using the tax money he doesn't pay, is stating he is going to fund an expedition to the moon at some point in the future.

Talk about technological regression! They apparently did it 50-odd years ago several times but can't now.......

Maybe I understand why you are so upset by this. I remember when I first picked up and started reading a book by V. I. Lenin. I thought it would be a funny joke. Needless to say how shocked I was when I found the logic and accuracy of the analysis was undeniable.

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
I just read that post and scrolled down and the ad under it is for herbs to cure dementia. Now that’s cleverly targeted advertising.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
27.4° S, 153.0° E
Sorry if this is common knowledge and has already been spoken about Eta Carinae, I'm not really well versed in implausible conspiracy theories. What do you think Apollo 11 was doing in space for 8 days? Like, it's not really disputable that they went in to space, it was observed by hundreds and thousands of people from multiple angles, as was the re-entry and landing. Do you believe they exited Earth's orbit, shut off the engines and read books for a week? Or is there some other theory about that part of the "fake" mission.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
There is a mountain of evidence as high as the identical mountains on the moon in those videos and lot's more elsewhere including recently the guy standing around in a lab coat and blue jeans captured by zooming in and depixelating, as much as possible with present technology, the image.

But regardless, I'm not providing any more "evidence" until Nashy Nashy or someone in his stead explains what a NWO conspiracy theorist is.

Wouldn't that be nice? Give me a fucking break from this for a week. So much angst and anger here. Seems like some people won't stand for anyone questioning the "good name" of the bandits and fascists of American imperialism....... and probably not the Nazis they kidnapped to run their space program.
So amongst this "mountain" of evidence, you have nothing more you'll show us beyond a dodgy AF conspiracy clip, and a laughable pic claiming to show colour in a greyscale image. Top shelf exposé, there.

Really? Well the head of the Russian space program at present has publicly expressed he suspects it may be a hoax. Regardless, this is just hysterical raving. The Russians had no way to definitively verify the veracity of the hoax then and still don't now. Which is why the head of the Russian space program publicly stated they would verify the so-called moon landings if or when they went to the moon. It's still a way off. Other than that, both Bush and Obozo stated USA was going to "return" to the moon but that quietly went away. As did pointing Hubble at the landing site(s) (and their identical backgrounds if that was plural:shhh:). Now Bezos, using the tax money he doesn't pay, is stating he is going to fund an expedition to the moon at some point in the future.

Talk about technological regression! They apparently did it 50-odd years ago several times but can't now.......

Maybe I understand why you are so upset by this. I remember when I first picked up and started reading a book by V. I. Lenin. I thought it would be a funny joke. Needless to say how shocked I was when I found the logic and accuracy of the analysis was undeniable.
Am I going to expect a link to this current "head of the Russian space program" expressing his views, or is this another claim made by your go-to sources?

And actually, the Russians did have the technology to confirm whether the US did what they said. This has been stated many times, so stop claiming the opposite.

As to why the plans to return to the moon were abandoned, it appears to me that if they're going to sink further billions, they're more interested in Mars as, unlike the Moon, it holds potential to sustain human life.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
So this is basically the religion thread now. Everyone versus one nutter with an indefensible position. Except everyone is debating science, so much better.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane

No he didn't. That's been covered.

Get the evidence. Answer the question.

Why did the Russians congratulate the Americans when they had the technology, capability, and enough hate, to prove 100% that they did not go there?

Tom

State of Origin Rep
I like how he put the word evidence in quotation marks. He is the gift that keeps giving.

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
Sorry if this is common knowledge and has already been spoken about Reyter, I'm not really well versed in implausible conspiracy theories. What do you think Apollo 11 was doing in space for 8 days? Like, it's not really disputable that they went in to space, it was observed by hundreds and thousands of people from multiple angles, as was the re-entry and landing. Do you believe they exited Earth's orbit, shut off the engines and read books for a week? Or is there some other theory about that part of the "fake" mission.
Cruising around the Earth. A lady is Perth claims to have mistakenly picked up radio messages of them communicating with the ground while they were supposedly on the moon. I believe it's examined in one of those videos.

So amongst this "mountain" of evidence, you have nothing more you'll show us beyond a dodgy AF conspiracy clip, and a laughable pic claiming to show colour in a greyscale image. Top shelf exposé, there.
Well it seems to me even if there were images or video of some astronot running around on the moon, kicking a Broncos themed steeden in the breeze without a spacesuit you would say "it doesn't prove anything."

Am I going to expect a link to this current "head of the Russian space program" expressing his views, or is this another claim made by your go-to sources?
If Nashy Nashy or someone in his stead explains to me what a NWO conspiracy theorist is, I will find a link next week.

And actually, the Russians did have the technology to confirm whether the US did what they said. This has been stated many times, so stop claiming the opposite.
You have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking about. At the time even spy satellites looking down were extremely rare.

As to why the plans to return to the moon were abandoned, it appears to me that if they're going to sink further billions, they're more interested in Mars as, unlike the Moon, it holds potential to sustain human life.
And this displays your profound ignorance on the issue. What the Russians, China, USA and probably anyone else who knows anything about it are all saying is that setting up a base on the moon will supercharge missions to Mars and beyond while making it much cheaper and more sustainable.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Cruising around the Earth. A lady is Perth claims to have mistakenly picked up radio messages of them communicating with the ground while they were supposedly on the moon. I believe it's examined in one of those videos.

Well it seems to me even if there were images or video of some astronaut running around on the moon, kicking a Broncos themed steeden in the breeze without a spacesuit you would say "it doesn't prove anything."

If Nashy Nashy or someone in his stead explains to me what a NWO conspiracy theorist is, I will find a link next week.

You have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking about. At the time even spy satellites looking down were extremely rare.

And this displays your profound ignorance on the issue. What the Russians, China, USA and probably anyone else who knows anything about it are all saying is that setting up a base on the moon will supercharge missions to Mars and beyond while making it much cheaper and more sustainable.
Thanks for tagging me. Good reminder.

Why did the Russians congratulate the Americans when they had the technology, capability, and enough hate, to prove 100% that they did not go there?

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
No he didn't. That's been covered.

Get the evidence. Answer the question.

So my story wasn't enough....... How unfortunate. have you looked at either of those videos yet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter