Conspiracy Theories

Morkel

International Captain
You have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking about. At the time even spy satellites looking down were extremely rare.
Oh dear. Spy satellites looking "down" wouldn't be much help now, would it. Nashy, among others, already told you - the Russians had their own spacecraft up there at the same time, they were already tracking the area. You need to pay better attention, and stop omitting facts that don't support your theory. It will help prevent you making the same incorrect statements over and over, like intersecting shadows.

And this displays your profound ignorance on the issue. What the Russians, China, USA and probably anyone else who knows anything about it are all saying is that setting up a base on the moon will supercharge missions to Mars and beyond while making it much cheaper and more sustainable.
Which will be great if we can first sort out the kinks in making sure humans can survive Mars first. We're potentially decades away from that, why piss about with the moon when it's already a known factor?

In fact, if we never actually made it to the moon, why the **** would we be trying to get to Mars???

Tom

State of Origin Rep
A lady is Perth claims to have mistakenly picked up radio messages of them communicating with the ground while they were supposedly on the moon.
Got a link to this? What was her name?

I did find this intriguing story from a West Australian woman named Una Ronald

Also still waiting on the link where NASA said they were going to aim hubble at the moon.

Last edited:

Morkel

International Captain
"People will invent all kind of solutions to what is not explained". Una fucking nailed it.

Like how could shadows of parallel objects not appear parallel!!! It's a fake!!!

Maybe it should be explained? Here's a cool one. How to draw shadows in perspective. Spoiler alert - they don't appear parallel!

soup

State of Origin Rep
"People will invent all kind of solutions to what is not explained". Una fucking nailed it.

Like how could shadows of parallel objects not appear parallel!!! It's a fake!!!

Maybe it should be explained? Here's a cool one. How to draw shadows in perspective. Spoiler alert - they don't appear parallel!

Also wondering, if the earth is affected by moonlight-based shadows, is the moon also equally receiving reflected light from earth, as well as the sun.

I guess the sun’s intensity would over-rule competing light reflections, but thought I’d throw the idea out there.

Nice one on art101 perspective theory though :)

Last edited:

Porthoz

International Captain
Also wondering, if the earth is affected by moonlight-based shadows, is the moon also equally receiving reflected light from earth, as well as the sun.

I guess the sun’s intensity would over-rule competing light reflections, but thought I’d throw the idea out there.

Nice one on art101 perspective theory though :)
The moon's surface is more reflective than the earth's. Even with a full moon, you'd be very lucky to see a distinguishable shadow somewhere with real clean air and no other light source than moon and stars. No way it would be visible in day light.

Tom

State of Origin Rep

If there were multiple light sources then wouldn't everything have multiple shadows anyway?

Morkel

International Captain
If there were multiple light sources then wouldn't everything have multiple shadows anyway?
Yep, I already asked that. Even made a simulation of what that would look like for him. No response.

Morkel

International Captain
Won't do anything for the sceptics, they'll find something from the new footage that doesn't match the old grainy footage and call it proof that the 69' landing was faked.
Exactly.

Haven't been there for 50 years - "If we can't even do it now, how did we have the technology back then???"
Going there again - "If they were successful when they said they were, why are they trying it now???".

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Exactly.

Haven't been there for 50 years - "If we can't even do it now, how did we have the technology back then???"
Going there again - "If they were successful when they said they were, why are they trying it now???".
Pretty convinced it's a giant troll. Tough questions are ignored, good solid evidence dismissed and heaps of irrelevant conspiracy junk thrown in with muddled random gibberish to muddy the waters further still. I'm leaning to either of two likely scenario. The troll or a troubled mind and if it's the second it may be insurmountable for all.

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
Oh dear. Spy satellites looking "down" wouldn't be much help now, would it. Nashy, among others, already told you - the Russians had their own spacecraft up there at the same time, they were already tracking the area. You need to pay better attention, and stop omitting facts that don't support your theory. It will help prevent you making the same incorrect statements over and over, like intersecting shadows.

Which will be great if we can first sort out the kinks in making sure humans can survive Mars first. We're potentially decades away from that, why piss about with the moon when it's already a known factor?

In fact, if we never actually made it to the moon, why the **** would we be trying to get to Mars???
Now you are just making it up. The running dogs of imperialism brag about how they caught the Russians unaware as to the true nature of their technology. They had to say this because only a few years earlier Herr Von Braun, the Nazi head of the American space program, stated USAs space program was about 30 years behind that of the Russians.

The moon's surface is more reflective than the earth's. Even with a full moon, you'd be very lucky to see a distinguishable shadow somewhere with real clean air and no other light source than moon and stars. No way it would be visible in day light.
Really? Interesting. Specially interesting that that is the case only in a few areas. For the most part, the area in shadow is pitch black, precisely how photography experts say it should be. I believe in one of those videos is the Swedish guy who built the cameras the astronots used "on the moon". He had no idea WTF was going on. He chuckled and said "you better ask NASA about that."
America announced funding today to go back to the moon by 2024. They are going to send a woman this time as well.
This was really good timing. This is what my friend Morkel Morkel said perhaps only an hour or so before this was announced yesterday:

As to why the plans to return to the moon were abandoned, it appears to me that if they're going to sink further billions, they're more interested in Mars as, unlike the Moon, it holds potential to sustain human life.
I wonder if the technology now is sufficient. As I stated previously, both Bush and Obozo said USA was going "back" to the moon during their terms but nothing became of it. I guess this will be cancelled as well. Only time will tell.

This is getting quite comical. I expect my friend Porthoz Porthoz to start raving about "flat earth" and etc any moment. Not so long ago it would have been "Bilderburger" and "TVs are spying on you" but they are out of the "conspiracy" picture now......
- Merged

Am I going to expect a link to this current "head of the Russian space program" expressing his views, or is this another claim made by your go-to sources?
What he said is they are planning to build a permanent base on the moon but won't go to the moon for anything but that. As I said about experts saying such a base must be built to allow for missions to Mars and still further.

Then he said they would definitely confirm whether the bandits and fascists of American imperialism had in fact landed people on the moon or not. He didn't call them bandits and fascists but no doubt if he were saying as he really thinks, that would have been much too charitable.

I'm pretty sure I can find a link to it if Nashy Nashy or someone in his stead tells me what a NWO conspiracy theorist is.

Last edited:

Morkel

International Captain
Now you are just making it up. The running dogs of imperialism brag about how they caught the Russians unaware as to the true nature of their technology. They had to say this because only a few years earlier Herr Von Braun, the Nazi head of the American space program, stated USAs space program was about 30 years behind that of the Russians.
The Russians may have not been aware of the technology the US had, but that didn't stop them from being able to track them and confirm their location. Which they did. And admitted they'd been beaten. And have been in the US's shadow ever since. Totally something they'd concede if they knew it was a lie.

Really? Interesting. Specially interesting that that is the case only in a few areas. For the most part, the area in shadow is pitch black, precisely how photography experts say it should be. I believe in one of those videos is the Swedish guy who built the cameras the astronots used "on the moon". He had no idea WTF was going on. He chuckled and said "you better ask NASA about that."
You've got yourself all confused again. No one has claimed that any of the visible light in the moon photos was reflected from Earth. They were talking about something completely separate.

This was really good timing. This is what my friend Morkel Morkel said perhaps only an hour or so before this was announced yesterday:

I wonder if the technology now is sufficient. As I stated previously, both Bush and Obozo said USA was going "back" to the moon during their terms but nothing became of it. I guess this will be cancelled as well. Only time will tell.

This is getting quite comical. I expect my friend Porthoz Porthoz to start raving about "flat earth" and etc any moment. Not so long ago it would have been "Bilderburger" and "TVs are spying on you" but they are out of the "conspiracy" picture now......
- Merged

What he said is they are planning to build a permanent base on the moon but won't go to the moon for anything but that. As I said about experts saying such a base must be built to allow for missions to Mars and still further.

Then he said they would definitely confirm whether the bandits and fascists of American imperialism had in fact landed people on the moon or not. He didn't call them bandits and fascists but no doubt if he were saying as he really thinks, that would have been much too charitable.

I'm pretty sure I can find a link to it if Nashy Nashy or someone in his stead tells me what a NWO conspiracy theorist is.
Precisely, you're once again hedging your bets. Yesterday it was that they keep abandoning going to the moon because they still can't get the technology right, so therefore could not have possibly been successful 50 years ago. But now because they do plan to go there in the future, you're now also correct?

Wait a second, didn't you say that Head Russian Space Guy personally had doubts about the moon landing? That doesn't seem consistent with this:

Dmitry Rogozin responded to a question about whether Nasa’s Apollo programme actually put men on the moon back in the 1960s and 1970s during a conversation with the president of Moldova, Igor Dodon. He appeared to be joking, as he smirked and shrugged while answering. But conspiracies surrounding Nasa’s moon missions are common in Russia.
“We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it,” he wrote in an op-ed published by Russian newspaper Izvestia.

If I were you, I'd be going back to moonlandingfaked.org and having a hard word to whoever is posting the information you keep parroting here. Their lack of fact-checking and accuracy is making you look like quite the fool.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Pretty convinced it's a giant troll. Tough questions are ignored, good solid evidence dismissed and heaps of irrelevant conspiracy junk thrown in with muddled random gibberish to muddy the waters further still. I'm leaning to either of two likely scenario. The troll or a troubled mind and if it's the second it may be insurmountable for all.
If he is just trolling then he's a bigger loser than a conspiracy theorist to get this deep into it and more than any other person he has trolled himself.

If he is being genuine then a saying springs to mind:

It's really hard to debate a smart person. It's impossible to debate an idiot.

Eta Carinae

QCup Player
NWO conspiracy theorist is someone who believes there is a secret cabal influencing a globalist conspiracy to control the world.
No, no. That is the "Bilderburger group" conspiracy only it's real, not a conspiracy. The idea they used to have homosexual orgies with male prostitutes, rape little boys and etc before their meetings became known outside of a small group of people who were labelled "conspiracy theory nuts" by the general public is a conspiracy theory. I haven't seen any evidence of that if any exists.
The Russians may have not been aware of the technology the US had, but that didn't stop them from being able to track them and confirm their location. Which they did. And admitted they'd been beaten. And have been in the US's shadow ever since. Totally something they'd concede if they knew it was a lie.
Stop with this nosense please. The Russians may well have tried to track the latter "missions to the moon" but still now, it would take a purpose built satellites, pointing away from the earth, not down at the earth. If they tried, they failed. The technology didn't exist. All they know is the running dogs sent a space craft up, and outside of the range of the very few satellites they had monitoring the earth for missile launches or other sentisitve military moves on the earth.

You've got yourself all confused again. No one has claimed that any of the visible light in the moon photos was reflected from Earth. They were talking about something completely separate.
And I didn't claim anyone did. I merely commented on the moon being more reflective than the earth. Of course I know it isn't true but if it were, it's curious that your magic, reflective dust is only reflective sometimes.

Also interesting that just in the places the landing vehicles "landed on the moon" was the only place where there wasn't any dust or extremely minimal dust. Given there isn't any atmosphere for the USA flag to flutter in the wind, I can't understand why the dust isn't uniform all over but that is another story.

Also interesting that the background at different places where "moon landings" took place is exactly the same but that is still another story.

Precisely, you're once again hedging your bets. Yesterday it was that they keep abandoning going to the moon because they still can't get the technology right, so therefore could not have possibly been successful 50 years ago. But now because they do plan to go there in the future, you're now also correct?
I am correct. So now at least the last 3 USA pigs masquerading as presidents have announced they are going back to the moon. And your little story yesterday is false, as I said it was at the time.

Let's see if it's 3rd time lucky. I have my doubts. You know the much heralded tax-payer funded "Space X" rockets use Russian built engines? I'm not sure what time frame was as I don't have an interest. I've heard it all before. I only saw the headline but if it's in the next term for whichever pig they have masquerading as a president, I very much doubt it will happen. If they set a realistic goal of something like 10~15 years, I would be much more convinced.

Wait a second, didn't you say that Head Russian Space Guy personally had doubts about the moon landing? That doesn't seem consistent with this:

Dmitry Rogozin responded to a question about whether Nasa’s Apollo programme actually put men on the moon back in the 1960s and 1970s during a conversation with the president of Moldova, Igor Dodon. He appeared to be joking, as he smirked and shrugged while answering. But conspiracies surrounding Nasa’s moon missions are common in Russia.
“We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it,” he wrote in an op-ed published by Russian newspaper Izvestia.

If I were you, I'd be going back to moonlandingfaked.org and having a hard word to whoever is posting the information you keep parroting here. Their lack of fact-checking and accuracy is making you look like quite the fool.
Yes, he did say precisely as I said he did. So he is hedging his bets. As i keep saying, the Russians are not all-seeing, all-knowing demigods. They are just people. They are not certain what the truth is but obviously have doubts.

Morkel

International Captain
No, no. That is the "Bilderburger group" conspiracy only it's real, not a conspiracy. The idea they used to have homosexual orgies with male prostitutes, rape little boys and etc before their meetings became known outside of a small group of people who were labelled "conspiracy theory nuts" by the general public is a conspiracy theory. I haven't seen any evidence of that if any exists.
Confirmed Nashy Nashy

Stop with this nosense please. The Russians may well have tried to track the latter "missions to the moon" but still now, it would take a purpose built satellites, pointing away from the earth, not down at the earth. If they tried, they failed. The technology didn't exist. All they know is the running dogs sent a space craft up, and outside of the range of the very few satellites they had monitoring the earth for missile launches or other sentisitve military moves on the earth.
I'll say it again, as you may have missed it the numerous times you're been previously informed. The Russians were up there at the same time. Russia had their equipment pointing up there, tracking and communicating with their own spacecraft. It is this same technology that they used to track and confirm America's efforts. The majority of the equipment was Earth-based, not satellites, hence why Parkes was so pivotal, as the observatories needed a direct line of sight.

And I didn't claim anyone did. I merely commented on the moon being more reflective than the earth. Of course I know it isn't true but if it were, it's curious that your magic, reflective dust is only reflective sometimes.

Also interesting that just in the places the landing vehicles "landed on the moon" was the only place where there wasn't any dust or extremely minimal dust. Given there isn't any atmosphere for the USA flag to flutter in the wind, I can't understand why the dust isn't uniform all over but that is another story.

Also interesting that the background at different places where "moon landings" took place is exactly the same but that is still another story.
Just because you can't physically see the dust in the photos does not mean it wasn't there. It was explained that moon dust is very fine, and also very shallow on the surface of the moon.

Same as above, just because the backgrounds look similar, doesn't mean they're the exact same background. You could go out in the desert, take some photos hundreds of kilometers apart, and it would very likely appear like they were all shot on the exact same spot. It would be even moreso like this on the moon, as there is nothing in the way of vegetation, and the surface appearance is so consistent.

I am correct. So now at least the last 3 USA pigs masquerading as presidents have announced they are going back to the moon. And your little story yesterday is false, as I said it was at the time.

Let's see if it's 3rd time lucky. I have my doubts. You know the much heralded tax-payer funded "Space X" rockets use Russian built engines? I'm not sure what time frame was as I don't have an interest. I've heard it all before. I only saw the headline but if it's in the next term for whichever pig they have masquerading as a president, I very much doubt it will happen. If they set a realistic goal of something like 10~15 years, I would be much more convinced.
All I ever claimed was that Mars was the priority. It still is!

Yes, he did say precisely as I said he did. So he is hedging his bets. As i keep saying, the Russians are not all-seeing, all-knowing demigods. They are just people. They are not certain what the truth is but obviously have doubts.
He did precisely as you said? Now that you know what NWO stands for, please direct us to the quotes on him saying precisely that. As well as the shadows intersecting at right angles. And the other evidence you claim to have been keeping up your sleeve until your demands have been met.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.