Conspiracy Theories

Highwayman

NYC Player
Hey PORTHOZ, make sure on the day that vaccine comes out, you're up nice and early to get yourself a shot of that shiny new vaccine!

I sure would hate for you to miss out, on that lovely special brand new vaccine! I don't think anyone here deserves it more than you! Go on now, clear your schedule, it's time for you to go and get that nice tasty brand new vaccine! :) Normally these things take years and years to develop, but this one might be ready in just a couple months, according to Mr Trump. I just can't wait for you to prove what a dumbo I am and go and get your shot!

Maybe you won't even have a choice, just like in Denmark!

Now lets all pray to GOD they put the same laws in here. I would hate to think of Porthoz missing out on her lovely shiny special brand new, whipped up just in time, vaccine.

- Merged

What is it you said again? There was so much rambling about shit that it's hard to make out.
Well, one of the things I said was that the US constitution has been suspended and martial law is incoming. Now, a bunch of people laughed at that, called me crazy, said my sources weren't valid, etc etc etc.

GUESS

WHAT

IS

HAPPENING

NOW

Last edited:

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
Highwayman must be sorely disappointed sitting in his bunker with how this is playing out. Weeks later, the internet is still on, toilet paper is back in stock, as is pasta and rice, electricity still on, not long the footy will be back on. No armed insurrections, not a sign of a zombie anywhere, martial law has not been declared and we have not been moved into the concentration camps.

Bit of a fizzle really Highwayman old chap.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Third Rock from the Sun
Highwayman must be sorely disappointed sitting in his bunker with how this is playing out. Weeks later, the internet is still on, toilet paper is back in stock, as is pasta and rice, electricity still on, not long the footy will be back on. No armed insurrections, not a sign of a zombie anywhere, martial law has not been declared and we have not been moved into the concentration camps.

So disappointed at my lizard overlords... they really oversold this thing. Where are the virgins and slaves they promised me?

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane

Highwayman Highwayman any comment?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.