Conspiracy Theory 101

• Thread starter Raw Boned Youngster
  • Start date
R

Raw Boned Youngster

QCup Player
Mar 9, 2008
Guys, I have intel to suggest that some of our subscribers are moonlighting under pseudonyms.

Let's start, with the always on the money subscriber with the inside tips - 1910 is fairly easy to spot.

If we add the numerals of his user name together, we get 11 ( or 29 or 92 or 191 I suppose ) but, for the purpose of this exercise, we will go with 11.
One of our former favourite sons, now a vocal media personality, used to wear that number.
Think about it and consider that 1910 is in fact ... Gordon Tallis.

Our other prominent poster who can be outed is the magnificent and influential FiH.
Even easier, he is HG Nelson.

Just love it, especially since so far, none of "signings" have so far come from any of the rumours.

Pass the tea pot please ....

Hmm I may offer an alternative here and may Goldblum on this....

1910....In 1910 Newtown won the premiership....Phil Gould once played for newtown.....Phil Gould was once on the Sunday Roast....Sunday Roasts often contain beef....Snoop Dogg once said if you got beef with dpg holla at me the Dog.....Snoop Dogg is now known as Snoop Lion....Lions are often found in Africa.....Many African countries were once colonised by France....France won the football World Cup in 1998....the 1998 Clice Churchill winner was..............

OMG!

1910....In 1910 Newtown won the premiership....Phil Gould once played for newtown.....Phil Gould was once on the Sunday Roast....Sunday Roasts often contain beef....Snoop Dogg once said if you got beef with dpg holla at me the Dog.....Snoop Dogg is now known as Snoop Lion....Lions are often found in Africa.....Many African countries were once colonised by France....France won the football World Cup in 1998....the 1998 Clice Churchill winner was..............

OMG!

Infallible logic.

So where does Snoop Lion play and what's his asking price?

Surely, Gordie's too busy talking to the media and writing for the Courier-Mail about how bad we're going to post on this site?

Surely, Gordie's too busy talking to the media and writing for the Courier-Mail about how bad we're going to post on this site?
Nah, he's too busy coming up with a new solution to the Broncos woes every week. Wonder what it will be this time... Alfie to chairman of the board?

OMG!

Thankyou Penny for your simplified explanation of my theory.

i thought 1910 meant birthday was 19th october. so who involved with the broncos has a birthday on this day?

trap.jpg

FMD I would giggle my tits off if he was Gordie.

You never know who a member could be.

Guys, I have intel to suggest that some of our subscribers are moonlighting under pseudonyms.

Let's start, with the always on the money subscriber with the inside tips - 1910 is fairly easy to spot.

If we add the numerals of his user name together, we get 11 ( or 29 or 92 or 191 I suppose ) but, for the purpose of this exercise, we will go with 11.
One of our former favourite sons, now a vocal media personality, used to wear that number.
Think about it and consider that 1910 is in fact ... Gordon Tallis.

Our other prominent poster who can be outed is the magnificent and influential FiH.
Even easier, he is HG Nelson.

U know what, I think it is Gordie!!!! And here I thought it was just some dude who had too much time on his hands, barhopping from one Q cup ground to another preaching bullshit to the few gullible members of BHQ and yet has a strike rate similar to everyone. Such a sneaky bastard, that Gordie.

U know what, I think it is Gordie!!!! And here I thought it was just some dude who had too much time on his hands, barhopping from one Q cup ground to another preaching bull**** to the few gullible members of BHQ and yet has a strike rate similar to everyone. Such a sneaky bastard, that Gordie.
[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] strike rate is way higher than the majority, in fact in the time I have been on here he hasn't got one wrong and only comments when he has confirmation and has been authorised to say. Which makes him a lot more believable the most people sauces, which are usually 'my mates brothers friends dog groomer knows a bloke that once knew a bloke that heard someone had signed with the broncos.

So I'll back him and I don't think he has done anything to earn your description of him.

I was never going to register for this site, but couldn't resist after this thread was created. I know who 1910 is, he's a commentator. Not going to say more than that though.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.