Conspiracy Theory 101

• Thread starter Raw Boned Youngster
  • Start date
My bet? RogerWilco & 1910 are the same person. One gets on here with a bit of info, the 'other' jumps on and adds a bit of cred. I'm going to sign up on my other account and like this post.

My bet? RogerWilco & 1910 are the same person. One gets on here with a bit of info, the 'other' jumps on and adds a bit of cred. I'm going to sign up on my other account and like this post.

I personally believe that Morkel is the most intelligent poster on this forum. Everything he says is great.

I personally believe that Morkel is the most intelligent poster on this forum. Everything he says is great.

This makes a lot of sense now :P

Bump!

FiH is just [MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION] in a dress...

[MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION] is the boss and we're his police. So there is someone to police the police, but no one to police the police police. So it is entirely possible [MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION] is [MENTION=8300]FaithinHook[/MENTION].

That's a disturbing image.

Well, there goes my sleep tonight.

latest

Active Now

• Tim K
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • IceWorks
  • Gympie devil
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.