Corey Norman

No, we shouldn't be interested if it's true.

Corey Norman's ego and attitude will be a problem.

I'll be very surprised if Norman is playing for Parra next season from what I've heard. This has been coming for months.

I've heard rumours he will be forced out. But haven't seen anything to do with the Broncos, which is odd, so it's probably happening.

Have always said I'd happily take him back. His attitude was an issue when he used to play Fullback for us, there's no doubt, that's where he developed the pea heart nickname.

But he's been nothing but class for Parra for the last 2-3 seasons, and is improving every single year. Big chance of playing origin next year if he takes another step forward.

So:

1. Hayne
2. French

6. Gutherson
7. Moses

??

Have always said I'd happily take him back. His attitude was an issue when he used to play Fullback for us, there's no doubt, that's where he developed the pea heart nickname.

But he's been nothing but class for Parra for the last 2-3 seasons, and is improving every single year. Big chance of playing origin next year if he takes another step forward.

He's never even been to an emerging origin camp so I think he's a fair way down the pecking order for whatever reason.

Nope, nopenopenopenope.

Frankly he has a worse attitude than Hayne. We've already seen how much he gives a shit about our jersey (very little) so if he crawls back to our doorstep, tell him where to go.

You would think the Titans would out bid us severly if he became available

Yeah if he's cheapish and Wayne wants him and thinks he can work with him then sure. He was in pretty hot form before Moses joined the club and plays better as the dominate half which suits Milf's game.

Yes.

He's actually developed into a good player.

I suspect he's closer to origin than we expect.

I'd still prefer Morgan - hey if we had a huge war chest for Taylor for 2019 we should be able to afford MM.

I suspect he's closer to origin than we expect.

I think if you're being overlooked for a fullback, then you're not as close as you think.

I don't think Norman was even close to being selected this year. I'm not sure why that would change next year.

There are rumours about his attitude that the senior players don't like.

I think if you're being overlooked for a fullback, then you're not as close as you think.

I don't think Norman was even close to being selected this year. I'm not sure why that would change next year.

There are rumours about his attitude that the senior players don't like.

What Fullback was he overlooked for? I assume you're referring to Munster, who played the entire season in the Halves for Melbourne and was picked primarily for his combination with Cronk & Smith.

Here's a quote from Walters this year after Thurston was ruled out -

“I’m certainly looking at Corey,” Walters said at Wednesday’s Fox League launch of Saturday’s NRL double header at Suncorp Stadium. “We’ve had some conversations around Corey’s behaviour and for me that’s behind him now.
“He’s been outstanding this year on the field for Parramatta and clearly that shows his attitude off the field has improved. His performance in his last start against the Cowboys was first class so he’s in good touch.
“A key factor is that Corey does play on the left side for his club which is an advantage for him. He certainly wouldn’t look out of place in that No.6 jumper.”

Perfect candidate for the Wayne bennett rehabilitation feel good story.
And Wayne has never made a secret of how much he rates him...

He would help with our kicking game for sure, but whether he can steer a team around the park is a toughie...

Not really the thread for it, but if we're picking the Origin team tomorrow for whatever reason, this is probably the 17 I'm going with -

1. Slater
2. Holmes
3. Inglis
4. Chambers
5. Gagai
6. Norman
7. Morgan
8. Scott
9. Smith (c)
10. Napa
11. Cooper
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Munster
15. Hess
16. Papalii
17. Wallace

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.