NEWS Corey Parker names his captain. And it's not who you think.

Imagine giving birth to his baby?! The baby will be 16 pound and a meter and half long. That’s some commitment by her tbh.
You’d definitely be thinking about a caesarian, wouldn’t you? 😂

He isnt captain material. Attracts trouble, serial offender, filthy cockroach, crap in a fight, no brains. Case closed.
Is this just a part of the Carrigan fan boy character you’ve adopted or do you actually not like Payne?

Is this just a part of the Carrigan fan boy character you’ve adopted or do you actually not like Payne?

I like him, think he is a quality player potentially, but everything i said about imo is correct. He is a filthy cockroach who didnt seem great in his origin scuffle. 4th year in first grade, 3rd incident, so he is attracting trouble and he is a serial offender. A lot of his off the field incidents point to him not being the smartest. As a player he is fine, he just isn't captain material imo.

I like him, think he is a quality player potentially, but everything i said about imo is correct. He is a filthy cockroach who didnt seem great in his origin scuffle. 4th year in first grade, 3rd incident, so he is attracting trouble and he is a serial offender. A lot of his off the field incidents point to him not being the smartest. As a player he is fine, he just isn't captain material imo.
I agree he’s not captain material. Not yet anyway. You’ve just made a few comments about him recently and I was wondering if it was based in anything or just in fun.

I agree he’s not captain material. Not yet anyway. You’ve just made a few comments about him recently and I was wondering if it was based in anything or just in fun.

When its Origin, i couldnt care less if he is a Bronco or not, smash the ****! Apart from that, i just think he is a but dumb tbh. As good as he is, if he keeps getting into trouble we would be better off disposing of him.

the majority of nrl players do to be fair. especially the higher profile ones.

society seems to be that way in general though.

power/fame/money usually comes before looks in these situations
Case in point; Sam Burgess’ face looks like a pretzel, his ex-wife on the other hand is a stunner.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • Wild Horse
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.