Coronavirus / COVID-19

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Us Melbournites have been there, done that. We’re ready to fight for our toilet paper!

I have a feeling that the golden state next door is going to **** you lot over again, while getting praise for being amazing. Premier also wins the best nose comp.

Fozz

International Rep
Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Supermarkets are still going to be open, you just need to wear a mask outside the house for the next three days. I'll see what the lines are like at lunch time but otherwise I'll wait until tomorrow.

Last edited:

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
We needed to go shopping this morning anyway. Walked the dog around 8am and saw traffic piling up on the street (I live on the same road as a shopping centre). Got back from the walk and went straight away to absolute chaos.

In line for over an hour just to go through checkouts.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Mar 5, 2008
The Warner Tav and Bottleshop weren't open when I drove past Warner Woolies today. The carpark was packed, cars parked on Samsonvale road, and all around the joint.

Red were all full of people going to and from Woolies.

1610072940327.png

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Well, there goes my weekend... can only imagine the shitshow that the Woolies DC is going to be. :nailbiter:

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Mar 7, 2008
Ok, my world has just gone crazy. I flew from Brisbane on Wednesday at 9.30, lobbed in Perth 5.5 hours later, 1.5 hours in the ........ ....ge then 1.5 hours shoulder to shoulder on the plane to the Pilbara. Then 1hour on the bus to Tom Price. Now half way through shift two it's announced I have to go into isolation here in Tom Price!

Think of how many people I have given the plague🤣🤣🤣🤣

My bosses were just solemnly telling the news but hadn't thought it through. I pointed out I've been shoulder to shoulder with them in meetings AND in the car, no masks in sight.

I've also eaten three times in the mess with many others. Boy, is this ever going to get crazy.

Fozz

International Rep
Staff
Mar 4, 2008
No lines to get into Woolies but it was busy. The TP shelves had been ravaged but still had some stock. Eggs also in short supply.

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
Ok, my world has just gone crazy. I flew from Brisbane on Wednesday at 9.30, lobbed in Perth 5.5 hours later, 1.5 hours in the ........ ....ge then 1.5 hours shoulder to shoulder on the plane to the Pilbara. Then 1hour on the bus to Tom Price. Now half way through shift two it's announced I have to go into isolation here in Tom Price!

Think of how many people I have given the plague🤣🤣🤣🤣

My bosses were just solemnly telling the news but hadn't thought it through. I pointed out I've been shoulder to shoulder with them in meetings AND in the car, no masks in sight.

I've also eaten three times in the mess with many others. Boy, is this ever going to get crazy.
Feel for you HUGE, can you get hold of some red wine, cheese & biscuits, this will help pass the time, maybe one of your mates can smuggle some in for you

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Mar 7, 2008
Feel for you HUGE, can you get hold of some red wine, cheese & biscuits, this will help pass the time, maybe one of your mates can smuggle some in for you
Oh, that wouldn't be a problem . I can actually see Coles, Tom Price from my balcony and there's a bottlo attached. I can get a bottle of Bundy every day if I'd like but drinking would lead to depression I'd think. Looks like it's just going to be YouTube, arguing on Facebook and BHQ, xxnx every two days and desperate rambling phone calls. I do have room service so the servants will bring food. At least I get paid for it.

I'm editing my brothers book too so that will receive my full attention. I just fear how crazy this will make me to be honest. Pretty damn sure I better not add alcohol!! Naturally weeds off the agenda too🤣

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Aug 16, 2020
Oh, that wouldn't be a problem . I can actually see Coles, Tom Price from my balcony and there's a bottlo attached. I can get a bottle of Bundy every day if I'd like but drinking would lead to depression I'd think. Looks like it's just going to be YouTube, arguing on Facebook and BHQ, xxnx every two days and desperate rambling phone calls. I do have room service so the servants will bring food. At least I get paid for it.

I'm editing my brothers book too so that will receive my full attention. I just fear how crazy this will make me to be honest. Pretty damn sure I better not add alcohol!! Naturally weeds off the agenda too🤣
Im here for you big boy, just don't get weird on me Ok :tallica::tallica:

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Good thing I stocked up on toilet paper long before this even happened.

Bought a few of those big Kleenex bags that have like 40 rolls in them. Still got heaps left.

I’ll be okay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamsmith
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.