Coronavirus / COVID-19

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Also. Option 2 doesn't work, cause flushing the toilet would **** with the water pressure, and I mean, would you prefer to stand in dog shit, or pick it up with you hands.

Smoosh it down.

Oh, that wouldn't be a problem . I can actually see Coles, Tom Price from my balcony and there's a bottlo attached. I can get a bottle of Bundy every day if I'd like but drinking would lead to depression I'd think. Looks like it's just going to be YouTube, arguing on Facebook and BHQ, xxnx every two days and desperate rambling phone calls. I do have room service so the servants will bring food. At least I get paid for it.

I'm editing my brothers book too so that will receive my full attention. I just fear how crazy this will make me to be honest. Pretty damn sure I better not add alcohol!! Naturally weeds off the agenda too🤣
Expand you horizons past xnxx and you may not want to leave lockdown... or so a friend told me...

Xzei

NRL Player
Also. Option 2 doesn't work, cause flushing the toilet would **** with the water pressure, and I mean, would you prefer to stand in dog shit, or pick it up with you hands.

Smoosh it down.

Joey 'coco' diaz knows whats up

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
What I don't understand is why the govt warned about the lockdown hours before, so all the idiots had time to run to Sunshine and Gold Coasts, possibly carrying the fucking bug with them...?
The wild card in all this is having to trust people to do the right thing. Clearly we can't because every one of those clowns thinks they won't be the one who has it and spreads it.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
What I don't understand is why the govt warned about the lockdown hours before, so all the idiots had time to run to Sunshine and Gold Coasts, possibly carrying the fucking bug with them...?

If they were going to do that, they would need to add a tonne of new exclusions to allow people to actually live, organise work, etc. We had staff going to buy office goods so they could do the right thing and work from home.

Without that time, they're commuting each day. Majority of our workforce uses public transport.

Pros and cons, but instant lockdown isn't an option that is workable for most people and business.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Third Rock from the Sun
If they were going to do that, they would need to add a tonne of new exclusions to allow people to actually live, organise work, etc. We had staff going to buy office goods so they could do the right thing and work from home.

Without that time, they're commuting each day. Majority of our workforce uses public transport.

Pros and cons, but instant lockdown isn't an option that is workable for most people and business.
I understand that, but it's a three day lockdown spanning a weekend, not weeks or months (hopefully there isn't a "yet" involved), and exceptions for essential workers are already in place.
The whole idea of such a short lockdown is to prevent immediate spread... the announcement and consequent mad dash of people to shops and out of the city, is exactly the opposite of what you want.
Hopefully nothing comes of it, but it only takes one contaminated person at the wrong place and time to turn this all to shit... which will hurt people and businesses way beyond an "immediate" 3 day lockdown where people are still allowed to perform essential tasks.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Why?? You are supposed to isolate within the guidelines anyway. Seems a very selfish attitude to take

It is.

We got a case in Brisbane, so instead of just staying inside for the weekend. Everyone decides to make a dash for the coast potentially spreading it to other parts of QLD. If any of these idiots have it, we’re going into full lockdown.

I have annual leave booked for the 18th to the 23rd for a trip to the Sunshine Coast. If that gets ruined by these idiots, people are going to fucking die.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
It is.

We got a case in Brisbane, so instead of just staying inside for the weekend. Everyone decides to make a dash for the coast potentially spreading it to other parts of QLD. If any of these idiots have it, we’re going into full lockdown.

I have annual leave booked for the 18th to the 23rd for a trip to the Sunshine Coast. If that gets ruined by these idiots, people are going to fucking die.
I mean the Sunny Coast is nice. But it's not murder people to be there nice.

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Anyone know why the chick from Victoria was allowed to travel after 10 days of quarantine. She tested positive FFS, I thought it was 14 days to make certain they were not contagious.
There are some decisions that need further public explanation/clarification IMO and this is one of them.

Galah

NRL Player
Brisbane
Anyone know why the chick from Victoria was allowed to travel after 10 days of quarantine. She tested positive FFS, I thought it was 14 days to make certain they were not contagious.
There are some decisions that need further public explanation/clarification IMO and this is one of them.
I read the explanation, (this won’t be word for word) but they say the 14 days is to see if you have it but if you’ve already been found to have it while in quarantine there isn’t a need to wait as long after you stop showing symptoms, if you have any at all. It’s a head scratcher

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I read the explanation, (this won’t be word for word) but they say the 14 days is to see if you have it but if you’ve already been found to have it while in quarantine there isn’t a need to wait as long after you stop showing symptoms, if you have any at all. It’s a head scratcher
I'm guessing once you've lost all symptoms, you're no longer contagious.

Xzei

NRL Player
Could be wrong but i thought you had to give two or three negative tests to be allowed out of quarantine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.