Coronavirus / COVID-19

Midean

QCup Player
NSW
You don't have to believe China, but what about South Korea? They were number 2 a couple of week ago, and they've controlled it pretty well.

Some countries just seem much more organised.
Yep South Korea is the model we need to follow.
Not Singapore or Japan or Hong Kong, they got on top of this early and avoided the doubling rate hitting 3 days or less.
We are currently doubling in 3 days, just like South Korea was, we need to ramp up testing as hard as we can, continue expanding the lock down and ramp up contact tracing.
Its the only way we avoid an Italy scenario.
If we dont, ScoMo should be publicly hung, because the evidence is right there for him to use, and if a bunch of NRL fans can see it, surely him and his cohorts can too.

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
My mum works cleaning Ambulance stations so she still has a job because her job is essential.

She’s picked up extra shifts at other stations because two of the workers went overseas, I think to the Middle East, and when they came back they were forced into self quarantine.

The fucked up part is, they were complaining about having to go into quarantine. They had no intention of self isolating when they got back and they work at a fucking Ambulance station.

People like this are the reason why we are going to go into lockdown and why over 100,000 people have lost their jobs.

I’m about to head to work. I always thought cleaning was a shit fucking job but I should consider myself very lucky that I’ve still got work for the time being anyway.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
Yo man, people do not give a ****.

I just popped into the shops on the way home from my essential job (public transport) to get some groceries (milk, etc). There's fucking heaps of people just wondering around browsing different stores. Lots of elderly... like shit, if my grandparents were still alive, I'd have them under lock and key. I was grabbing some tins of tuna, and some dickhead came and stood within a bee's dick of me, not even 10cm away. **** that shit, I'm out. People are fucking dumb, no one cares.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane

I just popped into the shops on the way home from my essential job (public transport) to get some groceries (milk, etc). There's fucking heaps of people just wondering around browsing different stores. Lots of elderly... like shit, if my grandparents were still alive, I'd have them under lock and key. I was grabbing some tins of tuna, and some dickhead came and stood within a bee's dick of me, not even 10cm away. **** that shit, I'm out. People are fucking dumb, no one cares.
I had the same issue when I was down at Coles before picking up a few things. I was grabbing a couple of things off the shelf and this old guy right up my ass trying to get the shit as well instead of just keeping a safe distance and waiting a few seconds. People not doing social distancing at all and when you keep trying to move away they just keep getting closer.

I also voted today, decided to get it out of the way while I was down the road. While the line-up was spread apart so there was at least 2 metres in between people, inside was a different story. The voting booths were spread apart but they had a table that had signs for each candidate from each division and they weren't spread apart so when I was looking at the candidates from my division I had some fucking clown standing right next to me to a point where he was brushing my arm.

Fucking people.

scobie

NYC Player

This is the main reason everything except essential services are being closed in so many countries. People simply can't be trusted to do the right thing. You've got to legislate for the stupidest, most arrogant and ignorant people in society. A sad reality.

pagey

NRL Captain
This is the main reason everything except essential services are being closed in so many countries. People simply can't be trusted to do the right thing. You've got to legislate for the stupidest, most arrogant and ignorant people in society. A sad reality.
So true , working at a hospital atm and it seems business as usual.

Last edited:

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
I had the same issue when I was down at Coles before picking up a few things. I was grabbing a couple of things off the shelf and this old guy right up my ass trying to get the shit as well instead of just keeping a safe distance and waiting a few seconds. People not doing social distancing at all and when you keep trying to move away they just keep getting closer.

I also voted today, decided to get it out of the way while I was down the road. While the line-up was spread apart so there was at least 2 metres in between people, inside was a different story. The voting booths were spread apart but they had a table that had signs for each candidate from each division and they weren't spread apart so when I was looking at the candidates from my division I had some fucking clown standing right next to me to a point where he was brushing my arm.

Fucking people.
Grabbed on the arse again !!.......jesus mate, what are you wearing? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: Tom

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
So true , working at a hospital atm and it seems business as usual.
The one near where I am is going into lock down tomorrow at 12pm. No visitors unless approved before hand. I'm assuming just a partner or parent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.