Coronavirus / COVID-19

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
The Wisconsin Supreme court last night over-ruled the Govenor's stay at home order after it was challenged by the Republicans. this means that right now Wisconsin has zero restrictions in place to deal with COVID-19

Wisconsin have had more cases and four times more deaths than the entire country of Australia despite having a population of only 6 million. I said from the very start that Americans would struggle to cope with COVID. They are just not lockdown type people and with a leader who has never taken it seriously. China may have started the virus but the US have certainly patented it. God help them.

KnToad

QCup Player
Sunshine Coast
I can't believe that cat Cartwright got a medical exemption!!
What a scam - I wonder which doctor signed off on it and how much he charged....?
I bet Big Mal and the rest of the top brass at Titans are fuming that he has gotten away with it.
They almost had him out the door with a boot right up his backside :)
Everyone knows he hates tackling and this was just another way to get out of having to do it hahahahaha

BroncsFan

NRL Captain
I can't believe that cat Cartwright got a medical exemption!!
What a scam - I wonder which doctor signed off on it and how much he charged....?
I bet Big Mal and the rest of the top brass at Titans are fuming that he has gotten away with it.
They almost had him out the door with a boot right up his backside :)
Everyone knows he hates tackling and this was just another way to get out of having to do it hahahahaha
Let's just all be thankful that somehow Bryce got exempt so Titans couldn't sack him... because you just know they would throw that cash at Fifi.

Maybe Bryce's doc is a Broncos fan 👍👍

Or maybe Dr Shanelle just wrote it out on a sticky note and the QLD CMO is a broncs fan so she let it slide

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Try having a tube forcibly rammed down your **** hole because an enlarged prostrate is getting in the way.

You don’t feel it while it’s happening, but boy do you feel it for days after. It’s like pissing needles.

Midean

QCup Player
NSW
Try having a tube forcibly rammed down your **** hole because an enlarged prostrate is getting in the way.

You don’t feel it while it’s happening, but boy do you feel it for days after. It’s like pissing needles.
I can back this up, but for different reasons.
Had a dose of the clap in my 20's and had to get a swab done.
Huge Q-tip like the ones they use for the coronavirus test rammed right down your pee-hole.
Still get the chills to this day when i think about it.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
I can back this up, but for different reasons.
Had a dose of the clap in my 20's and had to get a swab done.
Huge Q-tip like the ones they use for the coronavirus test rammed right down your pee-hole.
Still get the chills to this day when i think about it.
Don't google "sounding"......Ever.

KickHaas

NYC Player

try double compound fracture of junk.........with high double digit stitched, internal and external....yes they made me a case study for students....gettin that tube out was the most interesting, painful, wtf moment of my life

KickHaas

NYC Player
Well, this took a left turn.
K KickHaas how exactly do you get a compound fracture of the morton .
Double compound just sounds like showing off.
hence why i was a case study, singular isnt that uncommon, double is very low percentage. Worst part was when I got to casualty and it was Z shaped. Was chocka block full, got to screen nurse and I tried whispering my condition about 6 times until I lost it and screamed "Ive broke my junk ".....Oh sooooo many giggles from the full casualty room to be had.

Inury occured when I was young and on E and thought hard air time doggy was a good thing

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

Twitter